dena

Globalism vs Balkanism

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Globalists believe the world can function best if we form some kind of one world government, irregardless of things like language, culture, and heritage. Everybody world wide can set aside their differences, and work toward making the whole globe a prosperous, and peaceful place.

Balkanism is where populations divide themselves according to heritage, language, culture, and live among those of their tribe. We see this in the former Soviet territories like Georgia, and Ukraine, places like Bosnia, Macedonia, and the newly formed African countries.

France has people calling for a military take over because globalist Macron fails to recognize the terror the imported Muslims are posing to French culture. This clash could lead to France splitting up into pieces representing old France, and New France...Globalists vs Tribalists.

So, I ask you, dear readers, which way of life leads to better peace and prosperity for everyone, Globalism, Balkanism, or something else?

I think folks naturally flock to be around those that look, and think like they do. That is the natural order. Globalism will be forced, and is against how things naturally sort out. Nature always wins in the end. Globalism may win a battle, but will lose the war.

7 mins ago, dena said:

Globalists believe the world can function best if we form some kind of one world government, irregardless of things like language, culture, and heritage. Everybody world wide can set aside their differences, and work toward making the whole globe a prosperous, and peaceful place.

Balkanism is where populations divide themselves according to heritage, language, culture, and live among those of their tribe. We see this in the former Soviet territories like Georgia, and Ukraine, places like Bosnia, Macedonia, and the newly formed African countries.

France has people calling for a military take over because globalist Macron fails to recognize the terror the imported Muslims are posing to French culture. This clash could lead to France splitting up into pieces representing old France, and New France...Globalists vs Tribalists.

So, I ask you, dear readers, which way of life leads to better peace and prosperity for everyone, Globalism, Balkanism, or something else?

I think folks naturally flock to be around those that look, and think like they do. That is the natural order. Globalism will be forced, and is against how things naturally sort out. Nature always wins in the end. Globalism may win a battle, but will lose the war.

I have posted numerous times that the peaceful solution to the divisions in the US is to break up into several independent countries.

Attempts by one side to impose its will on the other will otherwise result in a violent conclusion.

Posted (edited) · Report post

22 mins ago, dena said:

Like the beatings will continue until morale improves, the quest for a global system persists despite the fact that the human race is not yet evolved above the tribalism of racial grouping.

My estimate is another 500 years before enough racial intermingling makes tribes redundant.

Edited by zybathegeek

13 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I have posted numerous times that the peaceful solution to the divisions in the US is to break up into several independent countries.

Attempts by one side to impose its will on the other will otherwise result in a violent conclusion.

A violent conclusion is inevitable.

17 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Do we need another Civil war to prove how mortal we are?

A civil secession is all that is needed, surely we can do that?

Edited by zybathegeek

4 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

My estimate is another 500 years before enough racial intermingling makes tribes redundant.

I doubt humanity lasts that long.

Just now, zybathegeek said:

Do we need anither Civil war to prove how mortal we are?

We will get one, whether we need it, or not.

5 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Like the beatings will continue until morale improves, the quest for a global system persists despite the fact that the human race is not yet evolved above the tribalism of racial grouping.

Global population will be a lovely shade of brown.

And we need a global language.

Globalism is a philosophical concept. It defies the law of nature. Balkanism  is more reflective of the natural order. In nature, nothing lives in harmony. The strong will always consume the weak.

11 mins ago, KarpsnKatz said:

Globalism is a philosophical concept. It defies the law of nature. Balkanism  is more reflective of the natural order. In nature, nothing lives in harmony. The strong will always consume the weak.

Globalism recognizes that.

The solution it came up with to solve it was to weaken the strong.

45 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Do we need another Civil war to prove how mortal we are?

A civil secession is all that is needed, surely we can do that?

The last time the d's started a civil war hundreds of thousands died and the d's lost.

You would think they learned a lesson.

1 min ago, Steve_in_PA said:

The last time the d's started a civil war hundreds of thousands died and the d's lost.

You would think they learned a lesson.

If you want us to learn a lesson we should stop honoring those Treasonous bastard Democrats,

it's a stain on our nation that we wave their traitor flags and have statues and military bases honoring those scummy dems,

all honors should be removed, and replaced with memorials describing the evil those Democrats did.

1 hour ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I would love that. Like minded folks can move to the respective country of choice. I'm pretty sure our country vs the libs would be awesome lol. War would become our hobby though. 

12 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

If you want us to learn a lesson we should stop honoring those Treasonous bastard Democrats,

it's a stain on our nation that we wave their traitor flags and have statues and military bases honoring those scummy dems,

all honors should be removed, and replaced with memorials describing the evil those Democrats did.

Ok, but you libs wear Commie flag shirts and Che Guevara shirts and that's cool. Stop it. 

We should just fly MAGA flags and name every base after Trump family members. 

Edited by Mokes

Erase history again ..communism 101.......fill out the paperwork and get the statues removed legally,not a problem...the problem starts with mob rule which fits the de m narrative....but as usual what ever a de m touches turns to c h I t ...in this case the removal of statues by an angry mob....lol lol lol