Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terry Mac

Bob, gorillas in the wash!

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I tried watching it once. I fell asleep inside of 15 minutes. :snr:

And did you know that David Lynch lived in Philly for quite a few years? Fairmount, IIRC. I read somewhere that a lot of Philly went into that Eraserhead movie. But not enough to keep me awake.

Edited by Belmo

4 mins ago, MikeMc said:

You down there, Terri?

I was gonna go fishing tonight. But the wind is a-blowing -- I might go tomorrow instead.

8 mins ago, Belmo said:

I was gonna go fishing tonight. But the wind is a-blowing -- I might go tomorrow instead.

Where do you fish? You go south to Cape May? 

9 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Where do you fish? You go south to Cape May? 

In and around CISP. There are better places to fish, but at night, I usually have the beach to myself. And solitude is more important to me than catching fish -- if the only way to fish was in an IBSP-type conga line, I'd take up tennis.

1 min ago, Belmo said:

In and around CISP. There are better places to fish, but at night, I usually have the beach to myself. And solitude is more important to me than catching fish -- if the only way to fish was in an IBSP-type conga line, I'd take up tennis.

IBSP is big, you know. It's easy to be alone there, except on the weekends when the place is mobbed with all kinds of people. 

1 min ago, MikeMc said:

except on the weekends when the place is mobbed with all kinds of people. 

Weekends are usually the only times I can fish. It's why I quit playing golf: it's too slow on Saturdays and Sundays. I have too much other **** going on to be able to do either during the week.

That being said, I've fished Corson's a bit. Pretty sure that's where my kid got a hook within millimeters of his eye. He and I were down there when he was a little tyke. I had the rod leaining over the chair as I was baiting up. He was running around and ran into the hanging hook, got him right in the corner of his eye. I was afraid to look as I thought it was in his eyeball. The hole was so big I was able to pass the bard right back out. :scared: 

He didn't like fishing that day. :laugh: 

1 min ago, Belmo said:

Weekends are usually the only times I can fish. It's why I quit playing golf: it's too slow on Saturdays and Sundays. I have too much other **** going on to be able to do either during the week.

Yeah, I get it. Luckily, I can do what I want when I want, most of the time. Hence, I golf quite a bit. lol