Let the idiot show begin

Rate this topic

Kooky

On 4/29/2021 at 7:38 PM, Kooky said:

I’m guessing you would have smoked this fish on one of your freshwater set ups.

Total Domination!

"In RI there are clowns and serious people. You Matt, are in the serious people group." -RJ

SOCO Surfcasting

YouTube idiots out in force today, went to a popular spot on my way home to see what was happening.  3 guys with gopros, one guy with a tripod and 2 GoPros strapped to him.  Shoulder to shoulder for 12” fish.  Bonus was the guy running down the street to get there as he said “before the bite ended”

&&&& last year was bad ..the virus & stimulis  money  had people all over & buying everything & anything .I never saw  N/B & out front so full woth complete idiots  .hoping it would not be the case this year ..But  nope ..its already crazy   && even thro they are just filling up the marina ,s  I see brand new boats at the slips .

Oh boy .. its gonna be tough

DEM should develop a fishing education class and make it mandatory to get a fishing license.  Sort of like hunter safety but for the safety of the fish and other anglers.

Edited by Dreamland

Every Sunrise A Victory

Your patriotism is not determined by the size of your flag or how vigorously you wave it in someone's face.  Any as$hole can fly a flag.

13 hours ago, ne_dan said:

YouTube idiots out in force today, went to a popular spot on my way home to see what was happening.  3 guys with gopros, one guy with a tripod and 2 GoPros strapped to him.  Shoulder to shoulder for 12” fish.  Bonus was the guy running down the street to get there as he said “before the bite ended”

Oh brother. It figures. Just a couple nights ago my kid was surfing the tube and comes across a brand new video of a guy catching rats from "a popular spot".

Just what that place needs.:shock:

Honestly, while can rarely fish during the day, when i can i prefer not to. The later at night you fish the idiot factor goes down drastically, with the exception of the bways which require really bad weather for that. 

^^ I didnt even notice it didnt get censored, I guess anal is acceptable in SOL....

On 4/29/2021 at 6:02 PM, Surf bomber said:

While in the back of moco yesterday am to town cops walked on to the   beach  unfortunately there was no fish to be had but was hoping some mental might would get caught with short fish ...cops seemed pleasant wal k ed to the tributary and walked back....good to see them out and about

They were probably on a date...

"When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."

I was over on the East Side of Providence today, so I stopped by the river up there.  Insane the amount of people that are soaking bait with 4-6 rods out.  I got a couple small fish and some guy asked if he could have it, it was at most 16”.  With all these people parking right next to where they’re fishing the fish police could clean up.  I called and was told they had no one in the area