chumfish

“Uncle Tim”

Rate this topic

426 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, KnewBee said:

No, it is not OK.  The idgits on Twitter should not have used that.  Instead, they should have called out the lies and contradictions in the rebuttal.  

What lies are those ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chumfish said:

It’s racist, divisive and displays the oblivious hypocrisy that the left is so famous for. 
 

How can Democrats even bear to look at themselves in the mirror every morning? :dismay: 


 

 

Let me try a few Republican responses...

 

  1. Fake news!
  2. False flag!
  3. Fat guy in his Mother's basement

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 mins ago, KnewBee said:

No, it is not OK.  The idgits on Twitter should not have used that.  Instead, they should have called out the lies and contradictions in the rebuttal.  

Where’s the mass condemnation?
How could the enlightened let this go without revealing at least a shred of humility? Instead we get finger pointing and deflection. Orange man bad even made it into this thread. :laugh: 
 

I guess #woke is as yesterday as #meetoo. :snr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 mins ago, mitchell master said:

What lies are those ?

"Just before COVID, we had … the lowest unemployment ever recorded for African Americans, Hispanics, and Asian Americans. The lowest for women in nearly 70 years."

 

"This is exaggerated, even beyond ignoring the recession caused by the pandemic.

On Trump’s watch, the unemployment rate did hit historic lows for Blacks, Hispanics, and Asian Americans, and it hit a roughly 70-year low for women.

However, the rate for each demographic started creeping up prior to the pandemic.

Black unemployment ticked up by 1.6 percentage points between its August 2019 low and March 2020, when the pandemic hit. Hispanic unemployment rose by 2 percentage points between its September 2019 low and March 2020.

Asian American unemployment increased by 1.9 percentage points between its June 2019 low and March 2020. And unemployment for women rose by 1.1 percentage points between its Sept. 2019 low and March 2020.

By the time Trump left office in January 2021, each of these groups saw their unemployment rate rise by multiple percentage points above their record lows: 4 percentage points higher for Blacks, 4.6 percentage points higher for Hispanics, 4.4 percentage points higher for Asians, and 3 percentage points higher for women. "

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

 

You're probably dumber than Mokes.

Just your hair alone let's me know know how smart you are. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 mins ago, chumfish said:

Where’s the mass condemnation?
How could the enlightened let this go without revealing at least a shred of humility? Instead we get finger pointing and deflection. Orange man bad even made it into this thread. :laugh: 
 

I guess #woke is as yesterday as #meetoo. :snr:

Exactly. Twitter only stopped it because the Right spoke up. KnewBee never would've said a word otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 mins ago, chumfish said:

Where’s the mass condemnation?
How could the enlightened let this go without revealing at least a shred of humility? Instead we get finger pointing and deflection. Orange man bad even made it into this thread. :laugh: 
 

I guess #woke is as yesterday as #meetoo. :snr:

 

To seriously address...

 

I don't endorse the language...but I can explain it.

 

 

 

Republican party lacks diversity both its base and its representation in Congress because of who they fundamentally are.

 

The Republican party tries to mask this fact, fool people, and provide cover for people like you, by occasionally publicly leveraging the tiny bit of female or minority representation they do have.  

 

So you see GOP party chair Michael Scott, or past response speakers like Bobby Jindal and Marco Rubio.  Meanwhile...GOP behavior attracts very little, and promotes even less, of these constituencies.

 

 

 

...but Progressives are smart.  They understand these stunts for what they are.  

 

I did't look into the broad profile of the people posting in this trend, but I'd guess they're largely Progressive African-Americans unhappy to see a minority behind used again a a fake prop the way the Republican party deploys them.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

 

To seriously address...

 

I don't endorse the language...but I can explain it.

 

 

 

Republican party lacks diversity both its base and its representation in Congress because of who they fundamentally are.

 

The Republican party tries to mask this fact, fool people, and provide cover for people like you, by occasionally publicly leveraging the tiny bit of female or minority representation they do have.  

 

So you see GOP party chair Michael Scott, or past response speakers like Bobby Jindal and Marco Rubio.  Meanwhile...GOP behavior attracts very little, and promotes even less, of these constituencies.

 

 

 

...but Progressives are smart.  They understand these stunts for what they are.  

 

I did't look into the broad profile of the people posting in this trend, but I'd guess they're largely Progressive African-Americans unhappy to see a minority behind used again a a fake prop the way the Republican party deploys them.  

 

So.....how exactly did you just explain the use of a racial slur by the Left again? Kind of like when Dems threw Oeros at Micheal Steele? You Dems are shitbirds. 

Edited by Mokes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Mokes said:

So.....how exactly did you just explain the use of a racial slur by the Left again? Kind of like when Dems threw Oeros at Micheal Steele? You Dems are shitbirds. 

 

Just telling you how it is.  

 

Smart people see right through the childish tricks the GOP employs to create some fiction about their diversity and make-up.

 

I wouldn't use words like "Uncle Tim," and it doesn't make me angry when Republicans do it.  It's confirmation to me that they are fully aware they need to create a smoke screen over their ugliness.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cman said:

Liar. It's amazing you haven't left the country you hate so much. 

 

Two posts in this thread and you haven't addressed the fact that Scott was called Uncle Tim. Wow. And you believe that somehow the nation wasn't divided prior to Trump? 

 

HAHAHAHA. You're a lousy historian. Spend more time listening, and less time talking. 

 

Trump is mean. LOL

Trump is mean?  Are you Afraid of Him? Little girls call little boys mean!  How old are you? Just above Kindergarden?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jkrock said:

Hey knewbee.  Talking points are out.  you can quit now.

 

 

rNuff Said!  A fine example of a Lib who hasn't listen to a radio or TV  with a Conservative Host?

 

The Bubble won't let them say Rioters are Scum. When antifa shows up ontside their condo's at tells them to leave or be raped and murdered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

 

Just telling you how it is.  

 

Smart people see right through the childish tricks the GOP employs to create some fiction about their diversity and make-up.

 

I wouldn't use words like "Uncle Tim," and it doesn't make me angry when Republicans do it.  It's confirmation to me that they are fully aware they need to create a smoke screen over their ugliness.  

 

 

 

I'm an Independent and if you use racial slurs in front of me, I'll make sure you regret it. 

 

That's how you do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, RJ said:

rNuff Said!  A fine example of a Lib who hasn't listen to a radio or TV  with a Conservative Host?

 

The Bubble won't let them say Rioters are Scum. When antifa shows up ontside their condo's at tells them to leave or be raped and murdered.

Is that directed at jkrock or me?  Cause if its me, I will tell you straight up that I consistently tune into right wing radio and TV.   I like to hear it straight from the source before I come here and find the talking points and outrage repeated.   I have to admit, I'm getting tired of the noon to 3 spot with all the Limbaugh repeating shows and various hosts.   Fill the spot with a replacement already!   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, RJ said:

Trump is mean?  Are you Afraid of Him? Little girls call little boys mean!  How old are you? Just above Kindergarden?

 

Now that he's out of office where he can't destroy the country, nobody's afraid of anything.

 

The doomsday clock was moved 30 seconds closer to midnight upon Donald's election.  

 

He alienated our allies, while befriending North Korea and Russia.  

 

Nobody was so much afraid of him per say...but smart people were afraid of what he was doing to the nation.

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 9.41.43 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.