“Uncle Tim”

Rate this topic

chumfish

Progs and prog policy are racist at their core.  But they can't see it, or accept it.  And there's a payoff in it for the ignorant among the group that identifies itself first and foremost as black. 

Next will come the denials and LOL and so fourth.   Because they cannot wrap their minds around it.

Wow. Just read about this. Pretty unreal how low Dems will sink. They're only against racism if you're a Lib?

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

Tim Scott: “I have experienced the pain of discrimination. I know what it feels like to be pulled over for no reason, to be followed around store while I’m shopping”

Tim Scott: “America is not a racist”

That makes him an Uncle Tom? 
You guys are unreal. :laugh: 

BTW, There are racists in America, but America is not racist. 

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

"Why do we feel so divided?"

Um, try studying the Tea Party movement that built and culminated in the election of Individual One who then went on to further "divide" the nation .

Division works especially when there are fine people on both sides

Trump. :laugh: 

You guys are unreal. :laugh: 

2 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Tim Scott: “I have experienced the pain of discrimination. I know what it feels like to be pulled over for no reason, to be followed around store while I’m shopping”

Tim Scott: “America is not a racist”

Do you struggle with comparisons of specific experiences with individuals and broad generalization of people?

Racists also have the same confusion.