Sudsy

Have a NJ pistol permit to burn

23 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Kml said:

NJ requires a purchase permit to be applied for and approved for each handgun purchase including bb gun handguns. 

Long guns you can buy at will with you FID firearms ID card. 

It’s a pretty tough rule 

2 mins ago, BeachBob said:

Welcome to the Jersey Gulag.

It’s nuts. What is the point. You could probably by one in the dark alley by a dumpster from some guy that stole it from your neighbors home the week before.

I think it’s funny how government thinks it will keep criminals and nut jobs away from guns,

2 mins ago, fishhappy said:

It’s nuts. What is the point. You could probably by one in the dark alley by a dumpster from some guy that stole it from your neighbors home the week before.

I think it’s funny how government thinks it will keep criminals and nut jobs away from guns,

They don't think that at all, that's not their agenda.  They'll do anything to remain in office and will sell their souls, as they routinely do, for another election cycle.  Then again, they are minions to their overlords and will do their nefarious bidding with glee.  What a sick country America has become.

Picking up a Redhawk in 357 magnum tomorrow

And I've shot the Casull - Yow! That will certainly get your attention ! (and possibly dislocate your thumb)