nfnDrum

I didn't need these! Whats wrong with my brain.

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2021 at 3:00 PM, nfnDrum said:

And thats why i have 2, i will loose the first one on its second cast 

If you think you have a problem, I kid you not  I have a friend that has tubs of brand new plugs. Mostly BM wood and SS. At $20 for each wood and $10 for each SS which is probably close to what he originally paid, there is probably 10k worth of plugs there that never saw daylight let alone saltwater. You don’t come close to having a problem! Yet!

41 mins ago, redfin said:

If you think you have a problem, I kid you not  I have a friend that has tubs of brand new plugs. Mostly BM wood and SS. At $20 for each wood and $10 for each SS which is probably close to what he originally paid, there is probably 10k worth of plugs there that never saw daylight let alone saltwater. You don’t come close to having a problem! Yet!

I guess we can call what I have a functioning addiction. I'm all stocked up on go toos. 2 weeks before I start loosing gear to the salt. 

On 4/26/2021 at 11:39 AM, nfnDrum said:

I need help .... I did not need these, I could have gotten the basic colors cheaper .. but I just couldn't resists.  LOOK MOM BLEEDING GILLS!

IMG_8850.JPG

I believe the number of lures purchased that never become attached to a fish is 30 trillion and that number will continue to go up!

I'm thinking there's already a thread here on lures that fit in that category for whatever reason.  I definitely have some that are cool looking, I used a bunch of times, and wouldn't ever be capable of accidently snagging a floating fish carcass :) 

What has need got to with it! I want them.

The reel proof on our fishing problem is how much packaging it takes to make us buy.

3 little jerkbaits in one hand and a bag of garbage in the other. 

“Too much is never enough”

One morning you will wake up and realize that you have more fishing crap than you will ever use for the rest of your life.

there’s nothing wrong with you.

On 5/1/2021 at 4:04 AM, Fishhead7 said:

I believe the number of lures purchased that never become attached to a fish is 30 trillion and that number will continue to go up!

I'm thinking there's already a thread here on lures that fit in that category for whatever reason.  I definitely have some that are cool looking, I used a bunch of times, and wouldn't ever be capable of accidently snagging a floating fish carcass :) 

lol