blake30615

Left lane drivers, Merge vs yield

Rate this topic

124 posts in this topic

It drives me crazy when drivers don't get out of the left lane when you are approaching these idiots. It drives me crazy when your cruising in right lane at 55 and an idiot gets on the entrance and drives right into traffic causing you to hit brakes because the moron doesn't know the difference between yield and merge. I have other ones,but want to hear from others and what state is worse then others when it comes to drivers.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Rhode Island drivers are the worst in New England.

Idiots that get to the bottom of an onramp and stop to merge into traffic piss me off.

Idiots that cross multiple lanes of traffic from an onramp piss me off.

Edited by Gotcow?

Its like that everywhere, slower traffic keep right has been thrown out the window.

Everyone should drive on the german or Austrian autobahn for a couple of weeks. 

Just now, MikeMc said:

The notion that one state's drivers are worse than another is absurd. There are piss poor drivers in every state.

Clearly you don't drive in and around Rhode Island.

2 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Clearly you don't drive in and around Rhode Island.

But I do, once or twice a year.

The idea is absurd. 

People that don't check their blind spot before making lane changes piss me off.

People that don't even both to look before making lane changes piss me off even more. 

9 mins ago, MikeMc said:

The notion that one state's drivers are worse than another is absurd. There are piss poor drivers in every state.

But on average I think drivers in the south are more courtesy then the north. In NY the light turns green and a horn beeps. You put your signal on to change lanes and the person speeds up just to not let you in.

If anyone would like a little entertainment, watch some YouTube videos of what different drivers in different countries do when an ambulance is coming down the road... Very inlightning. 

1 min ago, Stripernut1 said:

If anyone would like a little entertainment, watch some YouTube videos of what different drivers in different countries do when an ambulance is coming down the road... Very inlightning. 

Or I love the morons that get behind emergency vehicle in traffic when it says keep back 200 feet

Better yet while every waits to get off an exit and you have the POS that is going to the front of the line and cut off people so he doesn't have to wait.