BrianBM

Oxycodone

Rate this topic

138 posts in this topic

The hospital sent me home with about 20 acetaminophen tablets, fifty oxycodone, and a Narcan inhaler.  I suppose that's in case I got carried away with enthusiasm.

Tylenol is familiar. Oxy is not, and I have to say it has some weird side effects. Constipation I expected because it follows on surgery like ham and eggs. What I did NOT expect were incredibly vivid, lasting dreams. Two night ago I observed the King and Queen of the UK reviewing their troops before going to war, with each other. Knights in plate mail, banners a-flying past the reviewing stand. Ranks of infantry, mostly with halberds, wearing plate helm and curriass (sp), over chain mail foundation wear. The Royal Family has been in the news of late, so their appearance isn't too much a surprise. A replay of GoT is a surprise, and so is the intensity of the dream, which is why I remember it.

Does oxy do this to other people?

Take the meds before you go to therapy.

You sure its just Tylonal?

Thats a lot of oxy. Dont tell people you are sitting on that much dope.

4 mins ago, BrianBM said:

The hospital sent me home with about 20 acetaminophen tablets, fifty oxycodone, and a Narcan inhaler.  I suppose that's in case I got carried away with enthusiasm.

Tylenol is familiar. Oxy is not, and I have to say it has some weird side effects. Constipation I expected because it follows on surgery like ham and eggs. What I did NOT expect were incredibly vivid, lasting dreams. Two night ago I observed the King and Queen of the UK reviewing their troops before going to war, with each other. Knights in plate mail, banners a-flying past the reviewing stand. Ranks of infantry, mostly with halberds, wearing plate helm and curriass (sp), over chain mail foundation wear. The Royal Family has been in the news of late, so their appearance isn't too much a surprise. A replay of GoT is a surprise, and so is the intensity of the dream, which is why I remember it.

I've been on and off them for the last 8 years due to 6 different surgeries for multiple body parts. Yes the dreams are wacky and sometimes you hear voices. but the **** works for pain. I learned the hard way the 1st time when doctor said thats it and stopped cold turkey. What a **** show that was with withdrawal for 2 days. After that learned to ween off. Little secret when you go off OXY, Adderall kills the withdrawal if you can get it.

2 mins ago, Fishing Pete said:

Take the meds before you go to therapy.

You sure its just Tylonal?

Thats a lot of oxy. Dont tell people you are sitting on that much dope.

what was the last membership count here... :laugh:

Posted (edited) · Report post

15 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Was this a dream, or you making a weird movie.

I suggest you call a cab, if you want to go somewhere

Edited by Lou T

7 mins ago, Fishing Pete said:

*bro people are messed up on that stuff.

I know Pete I thought the same thing.

Wait till Doc HopHead gets wind of this.

WW II all over again...:eek:

31 mins ago, BrianBM said:

When I had my shoulder fixed I didn't crap for 10 days.  I only took four of them to help me sleep at night.  Senekot-S is your friend.  Pharmacist suggested it after the doctors office told me to go to the ER.

Cabo

39 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Wah wah....get over it druggie.