stifftip

looking for a old friend

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

im looking for a very dear old friend  i lost contact with him  last july   its mike  the ''chum bucket'' if he see this please get back to me  ok thanks dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

21 hours ago, stifftip said:

im looking for a very dear old friend  i lost contact with him  last july   its mike  the ''chum bucket'' if he see this please get back to me  ok thanks dave

Chum is still around . he may see this and get back to you.  Good Plug maker of the times peace and Prayers

Edited by Angler #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 2:30 PM, Angler #1 said:

Chum is still around . he may see this and get back to you.  Good Plug maker of the times peace and Prayers

Chumbucket the master plug builder's name is Matt, maybe more than 1 chum bucket?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi vineyardblues  is been a long time , i left the site when flaptail died  it shocked me hard to say how bad  i,m not over his loss we were a good team  brains n luck  and we covered small boat fishing and big boat fishing  on mine . he kept the ball rolling   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chumbucket  {Mike} is from the north shore  i think that is the name of the boat he is a charter capt  good friend tuna man  stripers and haddock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fitzy said:

Let’s send out the bat signal- he should see it.

 

@chumbucket

 

Wrong chum. I already notified him. Must be a space or hyphen or something in his SOL name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eagles Dare said:

 

Wrong chum. I already notified him. Must be a space or hyphen or something in his SOL name.

Sorry- my bad.  Turns out there’s a lot of chum around here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.