stifftip

looking for a old friend

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

im looking for a very dear old friend  i lost contact with him  last july   its mike  the ''chum bucket'' if he see this please get back to me  ok thanks dave

Posted (edited) · Report post

21 hours ago, stifftip said:

im looking for a very dear old friend  i lost contact with him  last july   its mike  the ''chum bucket'' if he see this please get back to me  ok thanks dave

Chum is still around . he may see this and get back to you.  Good Plug maker of the times peace and Prayers

Edited by Angler #1

On 4/23/2021 at 2:30 PM, Angler #1 said:

Chum is still around . he may see this and get back to you.  Good Plug maker of the times peace and Prayers

Chumbucket the master plug builder's name is Matt, maybe more than 1 chum bucket?

hi vineyardblues  is been a long time , i left the site when flaptail died  it shocked me hard to say how bad  i,m not over his loss we were a good team  brains n luck  and we covered small boat fishing and big boat fishing  on mine . he kept the ball rolling   

chumbucket  {Mike} is from the north shore  i think that is the name of the boat he is a charter capt  good friend tuna man  stripers and haddock 

Just now, Fitzy said:

Let’s send out the bat signal- he should see it.

@chumbucket

Wrong chum. I already notified him. Must be a space or hyphen or something in his SOL name.

Just now, Eagles Dare said:

Wrong chum. I already notified him. Must be a space or hyphen or something in his SOL name.

Sorry- my bad.  Turns out there’s a lot of chum around here.