Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Haddock? Who is hitting it?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, The Riddler said:

On the fence for the am. 20 Gust would suck for me out there.

9E3CB2E3-40D4-4195-B388-FD65A5C53B4C.png

I hope you went! It sure was beautiful out there. The seas started out at 2 foot and worked their way down (calmer) from there. "Down and up" haddock fishing with the full boat limit aboard, the anchor up and the engines turning up for the ride in at 858am. Easy limits for all (even me)...

Anyone know this guy (they say he is in the "wit-less protection program"). In any case, he had a load of haddock over 23 inches!

042421jds.jpg

042421cans.jpg

1 hour ago, jason colby said:

I hope you went! It sure was beautiful out there. The seas started out at 2 foot and worked their way down (calmer) from there. "Down and up" haddock fishing with the full boat limit aboard, the anchor up and the engines turning up for the ride in at 858am. Easy limits for all (even me)...

Anyone know this guy (they say he is in the "wit-less protection program"). In any case, he had a load of haddock over 23 inches!

042421jds.jpg

042421cans.jpg

Captains Daughter by Gray Sail brewing is also excellent. 

2 hours ago, jason colby said:

042421jds.jpg

042421cans.jpg

Nice job!  I made it out around 11am and stayed in the Harbor for a few hours.  First trip of the year so I need that first run or two before going out several miles.