For the "what if covid vaccines don't work" crowd

Rate this topic

TimS

3 mins ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

Very funny look  at me me clown.

Nobody's ever seen you you.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

15 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

Did he ever meet Rod Serling or Rod's brother Rob Serling??!

Maybe it was John Sterling...radio voice of the Yanques? ....could be he’s wants to hook up with his sidekick Susan Waldman....

Just now, CATCHnRELEASE said:

I do not wanna embarrass you clowns with my good looks and in shape form by being seen.

BLAH

:howdy:

It would be tough to travel here from Iowa too.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

1 hour ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

We here, make fun of and ridicule the ME ME ME attitude of the younger generations.

But, it seems to me that there is plenty of that attitude around here.

After all, from whom did the young ones learn it from?

Their school teachers.

I haven't missed a single day of work during the pandemic.  They can't say the same.

Sure ZoeyZac. It is their school teachers not  their parents.

Blah...

Oh, BTW, i did NOT miss a single day of skiing or biking during the pandemic.... ( Except when i did not have my bike).

I mean what would this country be without dedicated individuals uhmn?

Get lost Marcie.

Wait, you already are lost.

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE

(*member formerly known as 'sevenxseventy01')

15 mins ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

I do not wanna embarrass you clowns with my good looks and in shape form by being seen.

BLAH

source.gif

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

2 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

And I'm glad I did because the study from china claims that deaths in the under 55 year old club are less than 1%. 

You are telling me to be suspicious and question everything from the CDC/FDA while quoting a study from China? Who are you and what did you do with Juan? :squid: 

China? :dismay: CHINA? :dismay: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

41 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

Nobody's ever seen you you.

I invited him to stay here one night so we could go plug the beach in Belmar over the summer. If the May gathering wasn’t happening the day after my wedding anniversary I’d invite him down the night before to go plug the beach so he could meet a bunch of the Rooners.  I think it needs to be on someone’s bucket list to have a beer with CnR :beers: 

Edited by TimS

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

29 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Their school teachers.

I haven't missed a single day of work during the pandemic.  They can't say the same.

wrong.gif

Neither has my wife - a school teacher - not a single day. :read:  She’s been in school, in person, in front of the kids, every single day since school started. 

Nope, mostly going uphill.

Going downhill is for jet engine grease monkeys like you.

I mean, your route is greased......easy peasy going down hill.

Funny, to answer BillyBob about his getting tired thread......sorry to say, i never get tired except of many chumps  here.

Course, i bike almost everyday, and check out the womins jogging or walking the park trail....it raises my blood pressure right up.

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE

(*member formerly known as 'sevenxseventy01')