TimS

For the "what if covid vaccines don't work" crowd

Rate this topic

886 posts in this topic

Just now, JoeyZac said:

The whole entire problem here, as in 100% of the problem, is the people who got the vaccine trying to restrict or punish those who did not.

I got it and could give a **** if you do or don’t :huh: You can run around naked and lick doorknobs for all I care...knock yourself out, you won’t hear me whine or complain about it :howdy: 

Just now, Mike said:

This is not a valid form of discussion, debate or argument. Just sayin

Depends on your definition of valid.

I say the people having the conversation (all of us) are free to view it any way we wish, and who gives a **** about anyone not involved who looks down on our conversation.  **** them.

Just now, TimS said:

I got it and could give a **** if you do or don’t :huh: You can run around naked and lick doorknobs for all I care...knock yourself out, you won’t hear me whine or complain about it :howdy: 

You're not the problem.

The people who won't put teachers back in schools with being vaccinated, don't want me to be allowed to go to work without being vaccinated, and want all of us to have vaccine passports before we can fly are the problem.

5 mins ago, BG_NJ said:

Equating distrust of an international criminal organization with anti Semitism is peak propaganda 

Equating Israel’s providing data to Pfizer with an international criminal organization is peak propaganda :read: 

Today, I’m going to a wake of the dude who rejected the vaccine which he was eligible for then died from Covid.  He left behind a teen son.  :cry:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just now, TimS said:

Equating Israel’s providing data to Pfizer with an international criminal organization is peak propaganda :read: 

Your reading comprehension is off today. Mossad is a criminal organization independent of recent “reporting” 

Edited by BG_NJ

Just now, GeoffT said:

Today, I’m going to a wake of the dude who rejected the vaccine which he was eligible for then died from Covid.  He left behind a teen son.  :cry:

Apologies, Joey.  Here's one.

2 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

You're not the problem.

The people who won't put teachers back in schools with being vaccinated, don't want me to be allowed to go to work without being vaccinated, and want all of us to have vaccine passports before we can fly are the problem.

I’m in the take care of yourself camp. Get vaccinated if you want and stop worrying about everyone else. If you are protected, move on, live your life. 

Wow.I,I,I.Me,Me,Me.Get the shot,Derek.It only hurts for a minute.It's really not a big deal.You'll have a clear conscience if a loved one gets sick...

2 mins ago, BG_NJ said:

Your reading comprehension is off today. Mossad is a criminal organization independent of recent “reporting” 

So you didn’t imply Mossad is doing Israel’s covid reporting? Come on, you can’t say incredibly stupid things and then pretend you didn’t. I referenced Israel’s data they reported to Pfizer - you said imagine trusting Mossad reporting. 

6 mins ago, Tom T said:

Mick

Proey

Bernie

BG

Start the new fourm now!

What did I do?

4 mins ago, TimS said:

I’m in the take care of yourself camp. Get vaccinated if you want and stop worrying about everyone else. If you are protected, move on, live your life. 

Have I not made it clear that people like you are not the problem?

Have I not made it clear that those wanting vaccine passports are?

19 mins ago, Mike said:

You just quoted a paragraph that ends with qualifying the they are defining a flu pandemic and not a pandemic caused by another virus.

He means well :stick:

1 min ago, TimS said:

So you didn’t imply Mossad is doing Israel’s covid reporting? Come on, you can’t say incredibly stupid things and then pretend you didn’t. I referenced Israel’s data they reported to Pfizer - you said imagine trusting Mossad reporting. 

You suggested that my comment implied that the reporting itself was the reason WHY I consider Mossad a criminal enterprise. That’s not how words work, and you generally respond disingenuously when you don’t like someone’s opinion.