TimS

For the "what if covid vaccines don't work" crowd

Rate this topic

886 posts in this topic

It doesn’t get much clearer than that. Sadly many will still ignore the science and continue to complain about lockdowns, masks and their freedoms instead of helping to end the pandemic. 

18 mins ago, MikeMc said:

You're a government shill!!!

If I am I'm being underpaid by them :mad: 

22 mins ago, TimS said:

The biggest unofficial vax 'study' in our lifetimes says you can unclutch your pearls, thank you Israel - they've vaccinated almost 55% of their population and watched the pandemic all but disappear :th:  They aren't being overwhelmed with variants or mutations or even zombies :read: 

(darker line is fully vaccinate/100K - lighter line is new cases/day/100K)

Screenshot (935).png

Cool

so now everyone doesn’t hate the Jews & they get credit for something, right?

7 mins ago, z-man said:

It doesn’t get much clearer than that. Sadly many will still ignore the science and continue to complain about lockdowns, masks and their freedoms instead of helping to end the pandemic. 

People still have and continue to deserve their absolute right to decide whether they want to get the jab or not. You get jabbed, then you don't need to busy yourself worrying about everyone else :beers: 

6 mins ago, TimS said:

People still have and continue to deserve their absolute right to decide whether they want to get the jab or not. You get jabbed, then you don't need to busy yourself worrying about everyone else :beers: 

Well said

13 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Even more sad are those that will continue to push for masks, lockdowns and taking away peoples freedoms until we hit 100% vaccination and require people to show proof of vaccination in order to live their lives.  

If anyone is asking for "lockdowns" in the US they should be strung up by their genitals until they expire :read: 

And that's pure silliness about requiring 100% vaccination. Israel just proved that 50% is more than sufficient to end the pandemic.

24 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I hope you don't beLIEve that bullpoopoo

I'm pretty farkin' stupid apparently, don't underestimate me :bucktooth: 

2 mins ago, TimS said:

If anyone is asking for "lockdowns" in the US they should be strung up by their genitals until they expire :read: 

And that's pure silliness about requiring 100% vaccination. Israel just proved that 50% is more than sufficient to end the pandemic.

0 flu deaths this year :rolleyes: