Maricopia County Audit

Rate this topic

DoOver

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

They weren’t deleted. They were moved from the election system to the archival system. This is normal and the files were preserved. 

Again, these people are lying to you. They’re trying to mislead you. Seek the truth instead.

Dude I am seeking the truth. I’ve asked you specifically where to find the answers to this, hell you even claimed it’s widely available.  So shed  some light for me.

You can go ask far back into this tread as you want too. I haven’t said it was definitely stolen, I haven’t claimed widespread fraud. I’ve brought up some things that seem very strange, and statistically not very likely to happen.  I’d like to know why UNSIGNED ballots were counted. There are pictures and documentation of these unsigned ballots. Forget the fact that some ballots were submitted a counted more than once and up to 4 times over, but the missing signatures. 

Edited by DeepWaters

The Black Flag comes in many colorsM. Malice

52 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Uhhh that’s exactly how it worked. There was an audit. They found many ballots that were marked as good votes when they shouldn’t have been, again no signatures for instance. Ballots without signatures are suppose to be voided. I’m asking why that didn’t happen. And if there is a reason, what is that reason

And yet, they found 66 more votes for Biden, and 150+ (I forget the number) fewer for Trump. Do you think the real fraud was committed on behalf of Trump?

Predictably, other Cult commentators are picking up on the audit's numbers and keeping the scam alive. As for the audit's conclusion (Biden won) THAT the Cult doesn't think about. It can't bear to do so.

Just now, BrianBM said:

And yet, they found 66 more votes for Biden, and 150+ (I forget the number) fewer for Trump. Do you think the real fraud was committed on behalf of Trump?

Predictably, other Cult commentators are picking up on the audit's numbers and keeping the scam alive. As for the audit's conclusion (Biden won) THAT the Cult doesn't think about. It can't bear to do so.

It’s been said here a couple times here, it’s not about the number of ballots counted, it’s whether those ballots counted were legit. And it seems quite a few are sketchy at best

16 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Dude I am seeking the truth. I’ve asked you specifically where to find the answers to this, hell you even claimed it’s widely available.  So shed  some light for me.

You can go ask far back into this tread as you want too. I haven’t said it was definitely stolen, I haven’t claimed widespread fraud. I’ve brought up some things that seem very strange, and statistically not very likely to happen.  I’d like to know why UNSIGNED ballots were counted. There are pictures and documentation of these unsigned ballots. Forget the fact that some ballots were submitted a counted more than once and up to 4 times over, but the missing signatures. 

This is why I have no interest in educating you. You just move the goalposts and never accept the truth. You just move on to another piece of misinformation.

50 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Why were unsigned ballots counted. Just explain to me this simple answer that we all seek. Why were unsigned and therefore, unauthenticated ballots counted as votes?

Ok, ok. Let’s say there were unsigned ballots. What action were the Cyber Ninjas supposed to take upon finding them? Does this now require an investigation? If so, is Cyber Ninjas tasked with the investigation? If not, then who?

<p><p></p></p>

31 mins ago, The Dude said:

This is why I have no interest in educating you. You just move the goalposts and never accept the truth. You just move on to another piece of misinformation.

I’ve been talking about the 2. No signatures and deleted election info

8 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

Ok, ok. Let’s say there were unsigned ballots. What action were the Cyber Ninjas supposed to take upon finding them? Does this now require an investigation? If so, is Cyber Ninjas tasked with the investigation? If not, then who?

I think as this point, we should just learn from the mistake and not let it happen again. Joe can have an asterisk next to his name.

As for the investigation, no cyber ninjas can’t do an investigation. However we can’t trust the FBI or any government agency to do it either. Again I understand what’s done is done, but let’s not make a joke out of our voting system again

1 min ago, DeepWaters said:

I think as this point, we should just learn from the mistake and not let it happen again. Joe can have an asterisk next to his name.

As for the investigation, no cyber ninjas can’t do an investigation. However we can’t trust the FBI or any government agency to do it either. Again I understand what’s done is done, but let’s not make a joke out of our voting system again

Ok cool. So no more audits then? You good?

<p><p></p></p>

22 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

I’ve been talking about the 2. No signatures and deleted election info

Not sure why I’m bothering as you will not believe it, but here goes….

From azcentral:

Deletions

County officials say that the election management system was not purged, and files were not deleted. The county archives items for space purposes and has archived everything from the November election on backup drives.

The Senate did not subpoena the county's archived data, Elections Department spokesperson Megan Gilbertson said.

The county reiterated on Twitter that it "strongly denies claims that @maricopavote staff intentionally deleted data."

Signatures:

Shiva said his review found thousands of mail-in ballot envelopes with missing signatures, scribbles and even some duplicates that might have been counted.

But Ayyadurai only studied the area directly around the signature line when doing his general analysis to see whether a signature was blank. Many voters sign in other places on the envelopes, according to Gilbertson. 

The county has reiterated numerous times that it did not reduce its multi-step signature verification process, even though Fann said people who observed the county's process in November told Senate leaders that it did.

57 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

But Ayyadurai only studied the area directly around the signature line when doing his general analysis to see whether a signature was blank. Many voters sign in other places on the envelopes, according to Gilbertson. 

It sounded fine until this part. Many people sign other places?  You’d ignore the place to put a signature and sign it randomly somewhere else? Come on now

• TimS locked and unlocked this topic
  • TimS locked this topic