Maricopia County Audit

Rate this topic

DoOver

3 mins ago, The Dude said:

You’ve been misled. 

Then explain to me how? You’re saying servers weren’t deleted and it wasn’t recorded?  What have you seen in terms of fact that says otherwise?  I’m totally serious. Show me how the claim is wrong

The Black Flag comes in many colorsM. Malice

Just now, DeepWaters said:

Then explain to me how? You’re saying servers weren’t deleted and it wasn’t recorded?  What have you seen in terms of fact that says otherwise?  I’m totally serious. Show me how the claim is wrong

This is all widely available online. In fact, all of these questions have been answered already and I have no interest in educating you. 

11 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Uhhh that’s exactly how it worked. There was an audit. They found many ballots that were marked as good votes when they shouldn’t have been, again no signatures for instance. Ballots without signatures are suppose to be voided. I’m asking why that didn’t happen. And if there is a reason, what is that reason

What is the reason? Beats me. You should look into that.

<p><p></p></p>

6 mins ago, The Dude said:

This is all widely available online. In fact, all of these questions have been answered already and I have no interest in educating you. 

In other words, you got nuttin.

And are proud of it.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

9 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Question: What was Cyber Ninja’s charter? What was their main objective?

<p><p></p></p>

5 mins ago, dena said:

In other words, you got nuttin.

And are proud of it.

Exactly my thought. 

please, you “don’t wanna spend time”. You spend plenty of time in the forum talking ****, so it’s not like you’re too busy. 

If you had facts you’d present them, because I know how much you’d like to stick it to the devout Trump people. How bout this, just shoot a link to some of this widely available info you speak of and I’ll do the reading myself

2 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Exactly my thought. 

please, you “don’t wanna spend time”. You spend plenty of time in the forum talking ****, so it’s not like you’re too busy. 

If you had facts you’d present them, because I know how much you’d like to stick it to the devout Trump people. How bout this, just shoot a link to some of this widely available info you speak of and I’ll do the reading myself

exactly 

9 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

What is the reason? Beats me. You should look into that.

Why were unsigned ballots counted. Just explain to me this simple answer that we all seek. Why were unsigned and therefore, unauthenticated ballots counted as votes?

2 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Exactly my thought. 

It’s not that I’m too busy. It’s just that I don’t want to spend my time doing that as it doesn’t entertain me. Plus, anyone that buys into this nonsense is beyond help. 

2 mins ago, The Dude said:

It’s not that I’m too busy. It’s just that I don’t want to spend my time doing that as it doesn’t entertain me. Plus, anyone that buys into this nonsense is beyond help. 

You are so full of it. 

screaming “debunked” loudly doesn’t work. 

There isn’t anything proving that the servers weren’t deleted. There are however time stamps - times, dates and specific electronic devices

Just now, DeepWaters said:

You are so full of it. 

screaming “debunked” loudly doesn’t work. 

There isn’t anything proving that the servers weren’t deleted. There are however time stamps - times, dates and specific electronic devices

They weren’t deleted. They were moved from the election system to the archival system. This is normal and the files were preserved. 

Again, these people are lying to you. They’re trying to mislead you. Seek the truth instead.

• TimS locked and unlocked this topic
  • TimS locked this topic