bob_G

Good bye old friend

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

Having a dog as a pet is one thing having a dog as a partner in every day happenings is another . WE all learn from the experiences and the teachings of patient and love goes beyond many of our natural feelings. You had an opportunity to teach Charlie and he also had the opportunity to teach you something  as well. How does one replace such a wonder is an unanswered question of life and the loss will be felt for a long time . Memories in life around such losses can be very heart breaking for sure , but you keep his memories alive when ever you bring him up in a conversation or reflect about him out in the woods retrieving a bird or just sitting beside you in your truck as you drive around the neighborhood.  Having recently expedience such a loss my self I could never find another dog that would serve in the same manner or provide me with the love and affection . Sorry for your loss and hopefully time will allow the healing procces to begin and who know you might find another Charlie somewhere and the journey will begin all over again . Peace and Prayers   

I don't have the words to type, Bob. But I did have that lump in my throat and pit in my gut immediately upon seeing your pics. Some of us know.... (been there enough that I can't bring myself to get another...) I wish you the best in the coming days...