ASrod

WTB: 7” Rebels

19 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2021 at 0:54 PM, Rich Girvin said:

Any 4 for $25 shipped.

I just saw this reply, my bad.

 

What would you be willing to let the entire lot go for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Rich Girvin said:

Some have sold. I'll take a picture of what's left with a prlce for all.

No big deal. My bad for not turning on notifications for the post. I’ll keep an eye out for the pics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a good amount of F80 and F90s but I cant do the same pricing as Rich. Most of mine have been accumulated from ebay etc. and many are from the Campo basement sale. Do you have any particular colors or patterns you're after? He's a preview. These are all windcheaters

P1070712.JPG

P1070713.JPG

P1070714.JPG

P1140139.JPG

P1200264.JPG

P1200265.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 mins ago, MorningWood said:

I've got a good amount of F80 and F90s but I cant do the same pricing as Rich. Most of mine have been accumulated from ebay etc. and many are from the Campo basement sale. Do you have any particular colors or patterns you're after? He's a preview. These are all windcheaters

P1070712.JPG

P1070713.JPG

P1070714.JPG

P1140139.JPG

P1200264.JPG

P1200265.JPG

I could use some yellows, greens, and dark colors. I’m not too picky as long as they’re the floaters, just name your price for like 3 or 4 of them, and more depending on what you’re looking to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

51 mins ago, ASrod said:

I could use some yellows, greens, and dark colors. I’m not too picky as long as they’re the floaters, just name your price for like 3 or 4 of them, and more depending on what you’re looking to get.

new or used? And do you want the F80s or F90s? The F80s are 6 inch and F90s 7 inch

Edited by MorningWood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MorningWood said:

new or used? And do you want the F80s or F90s? The F80s are 6 inch and F90s 7 inch

7” and condition isn’t a huge deal as long as they’re in good shape. I’m not too picky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a lot of 5 used ones. The rougher ones you can repaint. Campo often repainted his green etc. You can have these for $60 shipped. I think thats pretty fair at $10 each plus shipping. Or you can have the two newer ones for $25 each shipped

 

P1260256.JPG

P1260257.JPG

P1260277.JPG

P1260280.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

New in box F-90 Windcheater. Some small dark spots. $25 shipped

 

 

100_8304.JPG

 

 

100_8307.JPG

100_8308.JPG

Edited by Ted Pietz
Add picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.