rigged eel

WTS 2012 Jeep Liberty

17 posts in this topic

My Daughter is selling her 2012 Jeep Liberty my wife and i bought her a new Jeep Compass for her graduation the jeep has always been maintained there is 117,000 miles on it and only has been on the sand a handful of times since she owned the jeep She is looking for $5,000.00 

IMG_6736.JPEG

IMG_6735.JPEG

43 mins ago, rigged eel said:

We are in Glen Cove, NY 

No she is the second owner we purchased it jeep at East Hills Jeep as a certified pre owned 

If only you were closer to NH. Would be a great car for my youngest. 

I would be very interested in this also. I live in Florida but I am up in Connecticut and Rhode Island for the next 10 days.

MTL50

Beached came by last night and is coming back with his son tonight think he might be interested in the jeep, will update the thread tomorrow 

Thanks for looking

3 hours ago, rigged eel said:

MTL50

Beached came by last night and is coming back with his son tonight think he might be interested in the jeep, will update the thread tomorrow 

Thanks for looking

Thanks for letting me know. I will check back in a day or so. I have to do a little more research on the towing capacity anyway. 
Mike

On 4/29/2021 at 7:06 AM, rigged eel said:

MTL50

Thanks for looking

Pleasure meeting you Rigged Eel.  Thanks for making the Jeep purchase a very smooth experience for my son.  Speak soon.