TimS

Heart stuff...the time approaches

Rate this topic

284 posts in this topic

Good luck, I had catherization from groin, and numerous procedures, just got defib 4 weeks ago. Insurance and Medicare says I have punched 3 tickets, all good so far, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TimS said:

I plan on it before the actual surgery, if I die before that yer on yer own :howdy: 

How long before surgery? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

How long before surgery? 

Don’t know, but if they’ll let me I’d like to put it off until mid July.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell the medics you've got 75,000 friends all armed with filet knives up and down the coast and you've got the WebMD app on your phone and Dr. Hop on speed dial and you're not afraid to use either. That'll get their attention. . . Best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've done your homework and need to follow whatever outcome they prescribe. Good news is, you are more than likely to live a long healthy existence after you get the blockages cleared, thats the ultimate plan and one you need to focus on instead of concerning yourself with disaster. Of course that easy for us that aren't facing the knife and the hospital stay, facts are facts, your odds are better than you could imagine. You'd much rather have this issue than many other ailments, this one can be fixed, properly and timely. If July works best for you and there is no imminent danger (of course theres concern) insist on doing it then as it gives a few more months for Covid to go away and allows you to prepare mentally and physically for the procedure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 mins ago, Broadbill said:

Tell the medics you've got 75,000 friends all armed with filet knives up and down the coast and you've got the WebMD app on your phone and Dr. Hop on speed dial and you're not afraid to use either. That'll get their attention. . . Best of luck.

Yes, threaten them. That will guarantee results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimS said:

Don’t know, but if they’ll let me I’d like to put it off until mid July.

Can’t you postpone it until after the rooners?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TimS said:

When they went through my wrist last time I was back home by lunch same day - I hate hospitals so going the same day works for me :) 

What time should I reserve a tee time for tomorrow afternoon and how much Tito’s should I bring?

 

Heres to good results tomorrow.:beers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.