Heart stuff...the time approaches

Rate this topic

TimS

They still wanna do bypass surgery...so they are taking another look tomorrow morning shoving the camera up my wrist again. It’s been since December 2019 since they looked around in there and I’d like them to have a good look and see what needs fixing before we schedule the actual surgery.

I hate the hospital :dismay: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

3 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

They go up your wrist to look at your heart :huh:

Good luck Tim

Whatever's closest. In your case it would be your ass.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

32 mins ago, TimS said:

They still wanna do bypass surgery...so they are taking another look tomorrow morning shoving the camera up my wrist again. It’s been since December 2019 since they looked around in there and I’d like them to have a good look and see what needs fixing before we schedule the actual surgery.

I hate the hospital :dismay: 

I'd want them to check under the hood before they start surgery after that long for sure.  Best of luck, Sir.  Thinking of you both.  JB

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter