Otter

To the moon!

Rate this topic

1,960 posts in this topic

I panicked a little this morning and sold all my doge. Took out my initial investment of $400. Ended up buying it back because why not. It’s all gravy now. Still up like $2000

1 hour ago, mybeach said:

The stop you from real time actions when they choose to. Market manipulation. 

Thank you...Otter texted me the same basics...so I setup a Kraken account so I can play with the fun stuff that you can buy ten thousand shares of for a dollar.....YOU CAN'T LOSE! :beers:  Now I gotta get my handful of doge outta Robinhood :squid:  I'm guessing I just sell it? Then buy it back on Kraken? 

I won't lie...this is all kinda weird...buying things with stuff that isn't money? :stick: 

You’re buying stuff that isn’t money with stuff that isn’t money then pancake swapping it to decentralized currency (if you live in the right state) and what comes out? Money. Real green money. I’ve seen the stacks of cash and still kind of

mystified :huh: 

I own 4,000,000 shares/tokens/coins of something and it cost less than a round of golf - I love this country!!! :beers:

15 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

Buying money that isnt money with money that isnt money. :th:

It started as money :read: It ends up as money. It's all the stuff in the middle that confounds me :freak:

I do need to object. I just sent $220 in ETH (in two transactions) from coinbase to Kraken. Coinbase charged me about $20 - and Kraken charged me $18 to accept it. That's about 20%. What's the point if it costs you 20% to move this stuff around? I sent $220 from coinbase to Kraken and ended up with $181 in ETH at Kraken. That's absurd.

As a gag I threw $100 at doge when it was below a penny.  Panicked this morning and sold it.  That $100 was worth $6300.

The whole crypto thing makes zero sense to me.  Sounds like dutch tulips.

1 hour ago, TimS said:

I do need to object. I just sent $220 in ETH (in two transactions) from coinbase to Kraken. Coinbase charged me about $20 - and Kraken charged me $18 to accept it. That's about 20%. What's the point if it costs you 20% to move this stuff around? I sent $220 from coinbase to Kraken and ended up with $181 in ETH at Kraken. That's absurd.

From what I have read and watched it should give you the option of how much of a fee to pay

faster transaction = higher fee

*I know nothing