Mass fishing & license fee increases.....

Rate this topic

OK, so the increase itself isn't the end of the world, but when I go to their website to look up pond maps, they've gone from having a user-friendly application to a completely half-assed and useless application.

They have a separate "website" for digital pond maps which is complete crap!

Is this is the kind of stuff the new fee increases will be used to fund?

What's next? A brand new fleet of vehicles and boats?

Then with what's left they'll do some F&G stuff?

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

I think it’s pretty safe to say that any website run by the state of MA is crap wether it’s RMV, Environmental Police, professional licensing, covid vaccines. They are all terrible and it makes no sense because we have some of the smartest people and best colleges in the country. I guess none of them work for the state. 

The digital pond maps I think we're started maybe 3or4 years ago, I was looking for a map so I went to the fish and game in Bourne, and they said they were doing the pond maps over and they printed one for me

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...