I'm So Happy For TMac!

Rate this topic

Mike

22 mins ago, Sparky said:

I've seen you fish 

OH SNAP

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

3 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

OH SNAP

Dug, who were you trying to hide from when you changed your screen name from wind knot? 

Collection agency, or someone here that you stole their tip $ from the bar?

either case that makes you a Bionic Karen.  

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

much like the aristocrats this joke is funny or not depending on who tells it.

I first heard it by perhaps the funniest guy I have ever known and it still makes me chuckle.

I agree. My first rendering had the punishment line as Chi Chi with a slight twist, instead of "death by Chi Chi" the tribal chief said "OK, Death it is,, but first,, Chi Chi !!". which I find more comedic .

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

25 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Dug, who were you trying to hide from when you changed your screen name from wind knot? 

Collection agency, or someone here that you stole their tip $ from the bar?

either case that makes you a Bionic Karen.  

Bionic Karen .... ice cream headaches must be debilitating for you.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

6 hours ago, Belmo said:

It's for people who want to get drunk, but who think light beer is too tasty. 

And there is a reason for the explosion of these alco-pops, the vile concoctions like hard lemonade, hard seltzer, hard iced tea, etc., the last 15 or 20 years. A guy at a beer tasting told me once that it's due to tax law: fermented beverages are taxed at a way, way lower rate than distilled spirits, so these awful macro breweries take advantage of that with these fizzy booze sodas, which are taxed like beer, and not like whiskey. 

And, in conclusion, **** Wayne. In the neck. :th:

When did TimS let you out of Ban Camp?

It was so peaceful I forgot you existed. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

33 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Terri can suck an egg

Up yours you prick sob!!!!!!!

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

I wonder what the chinese distill their booze from?  Rice, bat guano, maybe pangolin semen...?  You taste any exotic animals in those queerclaws TerriMae?

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.