Kings over Queens

Blood clots, get your blood clots here!

Rate this topic

348 posts in this topic

22 mins ago, TimS said:

Watching my 53 year old healthier than me brother nearly die of this ‘flu’ was an eye opener for me. 

Everyone reacts differently to health issues.  Perfectly healthy people drop dead of heart attacks and obese people flock to Wal-Mart.   

The overwhelming majority of people who have had it, better yet, know they had it (asymptomatic) are fine, yet, I'm accused of crying the sky is falling.  It's laughable.

30 mins ago, Ellar said:

So everybody had it and everybody is safe and sound?

Not everybody had it, not everybody is safe and sound, it did some permanent damage to my younger brother. Wanna make a funny about that? 

22 mins ago, Jeffz1 said:

Adverse reaction: In pharmacology, any unexpected or dangerous reaction to a drug.

That’s a pretty wide range - anything all the way from ‘unexpected’ to ‘dangerous’ is considered ‘adverse’? What if it was unexpected and not dangerous, like it cured arthritis - would that be an adverse reaction? 

4 mins ago, TimS said:

Not everybody had it, not everybody is safe and sound, it did some permanent damage to my younger brother. Wanna make a funny about that? 

Is that an invitation or a dare?

26 mins ago, Jeffz1 said:

wife works in a county Nursing home. Nothing seems to get reported.

Why wouldn’t the doctors be reporting adverse reactions? Are ‘they’ in on ‘it’? 

1 min ago, Ellar said:

Is that an invitation or a dare?

It’s a question, that’s what the ? symbol at the end signifies.

Posted (edited) · Report post

50 mins ago, TimS said:

Watching my 53 year old healthier than me brother nearly die of this ‘flu’ was an eye opener for me.

Watching two of my second son's classmates get very sick (one admitted to the hospital) AFTER getting a shot was an eye opener for me.

Edited by Little

6 mins ago, TimS said:

It’s a question, that’s what the ? symbol at the end signifies.

Well now with your tone the answer to your question is yes, I kinda do want to make a funny.

The sky isn't falling, Tim.  If you start typing "i-n-f-l-u-e-n-z-a" in your favorite search engine, the first suggestion will probably be "influenza permanent lung damage".  You may be surprised by the results if you select that.

2 mins ago, Little said:

Watching two of my second son's classmates get very sick (one admitted to the hospital) AFTER getting a shot was an eye opener for me.

Why would you get kids vaccinated in the first place? 

1 min ago, Ellar said:

Well now with your tone the answer to your question is yes, I kinda do want to make a funny.

The sky isn't falling, Tim.  If you start typing "i-n-f-l-u-e-n-z-a" in your favorite search engine, the first suggestion will probably be "influenza permanent lung damage".  You may be surprised by the results if you select that.

Show me where anything I’ve written suggests I think the sky is falling? What’s hysterical is how some folks think there’s only two possible reactions to covid - either it’s not real and is just the flu - or the sky is falling :laugh::freak::laugh: 

It’s real - and the sky isn’t falling :bucktooth:

And I also never said lung damage. And it wasn’t the flu, this had him unable to get out of bed for 19 days. Not the flu, you can Google all you want, we’ve all had the flu, this isn’t it, no matter what Q tells you :wave:  And the sky isn’t falling, in case you missed it the last few times. 

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Watching my 53 year old healthier than me brother nearly die of this ‘flu’ was an eye opener for me. I’m older than him, with a carotid artery blockage that needs addressing...same genetics otherwise. It certainly got my attention, never saw the ‘flu’ nearly kill someone in their early 50s...in November. Also got his wife and son, two nephews, their girlfriends and a family friend that round. Hard not to believe something is real when you watch it try to kill your brother :huh:

As far the paused vaccine, zero chance I would ever take the J&J or AZ vaccines, been saying it since they were in phase II testing - no way I’m getting a live virus vector vaccine with a 70% efficacy when there are two 95% mRNA vaccines out there. 70% is real close to a false sense of security where you think you aren’t out there spreading covid because your symptoms are very mild so you blow it off like it’s a cold. I’m all for pausing/pulling the J&J from the US.

"Hard not to believe something is real when you watch it try to kill your brother" Sad stuff prayers for your family. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

37 mins ago, TimS said:

Why wouldn’t the doctors be reporting adverse reactions? Are ‘they’ in on ‘it’? 

I would think they do.

But to who?

I don't know how that works.

Is there somewhere we can see a list a different reactions or deaths attributed to the vaccines?

Listening to Faucci doesn't do it for me.

Edited by Jeffz1