Kings over Queens

Blood clots, get your blood clots here!

Rate this topic

348 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jeffz1 said:

He also said there have been no adverse reaction to moderna or pfieser vaccines.  Thats a lie.  I know of people who have had reactions. 

He said 'no adverse reactions' - you know people that had 'reactions' - they are two different things :read:

He's not talking about a sore arm, a fever or chills...he means 'adverse reactions' like blood clot or death.

1 min ago, TimS said:

He said 'no adverse reactions' - you know people that had 'reactions' - they are two different things :read:

He's not talking about a sore arm, a fever or chills...he means 'adverse reactions' like blood clot or death.

And I doubt that he said "no adverse reactions".  If he did, the vaccine protocol wouldn't include sitting around for 15 minutes post-shot to monitor for "adverse reactions".

5 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

I wonder how many women who did not take the vaccine have died from blood clots/strokes over the same time frame?

Likely a higher number than died from the clots from the vaccine...fair point :read: 

I’m a college science student, and while I took the vaccine and probably am more liberal with my pharmaceutical beliefs than others, I do believe it was rushed out too hastily. Tragic. 

I got the Johnson, I’m all recovered from the initial couple days but I’m hoping it’ll stay that way. 

3 hours ago, Kneel said:

Common sense perhaps? 

6.8 million people using 6.8 million toilets simultaneously. While actively shitting, 6 of the 6.8 million people notice that they have bitten by a snake.  One person even dies. :eek: EBS notification goes out.  You REALLY have to drop a deuce. What is the prudent move? Stop shitting altogether?   You PAUSE shitting. You look under the seat, behind the magazine rack, check for upper-deckers, determine there are no mother-****ing snakes in this mother-****ing bathroom before you UN-pause shitting. Common sense, man... :dismay:

But what about the TV that told you 11 months ago snakes can't hurt (even though we all know they can) so people didn't go buy all the anti-venom and keep it from the gov't snake wranglers that need it? What about Q? Is seven MILLION percent really that big of a difference? :) 

2 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

Democrats desire to exploit the Covid for political gain.

Even though Kneel and I and Fishweewee and hundreds of others here that don't buy into the Q crap are the polar opposite of democrats? :freak: 

4 mins ago, Slacker said:

New and Improved.  Now 7,000,000% better!!!!

I'd buy that product.

I don’t like those odds. Sorry. I’ll take my chances with the rona’

1 min ago, Kings over Queens said:

Don't be sore with me, I didn't pull/pause the vaccine.

It's OK.

They pulled paused it for no reason.

They actually believe it was only a one in a million shot.

Would you take a vaccine if it had a one in a million shot of messing you up?

No, 

Big chicken...

Just now, dena said:

It's OK.

They pulled paused it for no reason.

They actually believe it was only a one in a million shot.

Would you take a vaccine if it had a one in a million shot of messing you up?

No, 

Big chicken...

MMEEEELIONSSSSSS of doses.