Blood clots, get your blood clots here!

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Stop it...all vaccines are bad and you are only slightly over 7,000,000% (yes, I did the math :bucktooth: )more likely to survive the J&J vaccination than covid...that's not good enough odds for a lotta people. 

As previously stated, I didn't pull/pause the vaccine, don't blame me.  If you want it I'd say go get it, but you can't.  

#otterlivesmatter

10 hours ago, Mummichog said:

Not just the fear of getting covid, I don't fear it at all.  It's the dangling of the carrot that they'll never let you have a normal life again.  Turns out, you're still not allowed to have a normal life.  Even after vaccination.  Remember the flatten the curve talk?

It is. control thing.   They tried ti with flatten the curve and kept it up.  Now they have no idea how to get out of it.   

My guess is they try pushing it until right after the mid term elections.

22 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

It is. control thing.   They tried ti with flatten the curve and kept it up.  Now they have no idea how to get out of it.   

My guess is they try pushing it until right after the mid term elections.

Discussed with my wife, this thing has become central to so many peoples identity's.  They can't let it go.  Have 2 shots but still wearing masks, won't go to restaurants, guilt people who don't agree.  

#otterlivesmatter

1 hour ago, fishweewee said:

O6MF89M.png

Ah ha!    This is Trumps doing. He wanted more of them to grab! 

16 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Discussed with my wife, this thing has become central to so many peoples identity's.  They can't let it go.  Have 2 shots but still wearing masks, won't go to restaurants, guilt people who don't agree.  

It is my opinion that there never was an intention to make good on the couple of weeks to flatten the curve. Once we let them shut us down they had the power for reopening not us.

I would assume this long term thing and getting everyone vaccinated was the real plan from the beginning. 

This is why you can’t give in to them on anything. They can not be trusted. 

Edited by aae0130

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

28 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Exactly,  it shows how much of the population  are only sheep .

11 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Amazing that the government can cause people so much panic that they allow an untested unproven and now we learn unsafe vaccine to be injected into their body to prevent the flu.

This only seems to affect middle aged women. I can see why you would be concerned for your own personal safety.

2 hours ago, Kneel said:

Common sense perhaps? 

6.8 million people using 6.8 million toilets simultaneously. While actively shitting, 6 of the 6.8 million people notice that they have bitten by a snake.  One person even dies. :eek: EBS notification goes out.  You REALLY have to drop a deuce. What is the prudent move? Stop shitting altogether?   You PAUSE shitting. You look under the seat, behind the magazine rack, check for upper-deckers, determine there are no mother-****ing snakes in this mother-****ing bathroom before you UN-pause shitting. Common sense, man... :dismay:

Ah yes, one must fear the deadly toilet Rattler.