Edleman's contract terminated

Rate this topic

R.R. Bridge Fisher

If he can still play yes.

He can't still play.....he gone either way.

Thanks Little Big Play-maker!!!!!!   He was a GREAT PATRIOT!!!!

Thank You Julian Edelman!!!!!

:hi5::beers:

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Thanks Jules, and thanks for the Patriots to work out his pay till next falls retirement announcement. Hope to see you make it in the hall of fame

There is a reason behind this termination now. 

Just now, iphish said:

Thanks Jules, and thanks for the Patriots to work out his pay till next falls retirement announcement. Hope to see you make it in the hall of fame

There is a reason behind this termination now. 

What reason?

It always comes down to $$$$$$$

If this is indeed the end for Edelman in New England, it was a remarkable 12-year run for the 2009 seventh-round pick. He ranks second in franchise history in receptions and fourth in receiving yards.

Edelman was at his best in the postseason, helping the Patriots win three Super Bowls. He ranks second in NFL history in postseason receptions and receiving yards, behind only Jerry Rice, and was named Super Bowl MVP in the Patriots' win over the Rams in Super Bowl LIII.

FOXBORO FOREVER!

It's official!   

He sure made the game fun, intense, and very interesting to say the least.  

The wheels finally fell off. 

6074c5f0260b6_edelman1.jpg.bc6d99e6c3dbd1e2842b4e741384f708.jpg

6074c60576372_JE11SBCATCH2021.jpg.1fb1a7fc8cf393a5bad60c54e6193be2.jpg

6074c6229bb0e_julian-edelmanSBTrophyHoist2021.jpg.4b1ea43f29dfc8bd71535070ae5450f0.jpg  6074c63800636_Julian-EdelmanTHEEND2021.jpg.b86f20db213c5e7e35c12a1e210ff48b.jpg

Edited by flylikabird

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Adam Schefter on the Tweet:''Bill Belichick.....the ultimate competitor, Julian Edelman".

BB gave a very lengthy and honest description of Edelman and end it with by saying

".....Julian Edelman was the ultimate competitor and it was his privilege to coach him".  

I think coach nailed it!