RAW

2 Winslow Homer fishing prints/ framed

11 posts in this topic

Probably not the venue, but.  I bought the prints from the Hyde Museum in NY in 1966. they did the printing, both are large about  28" x 33", framed and matted in a frame shop, great for a fishing room, camp, office. They cannot be shipped. I have the large boxes each has been stored in last 20 yrs. When relatives or associates visit you can point out your $1,000,000 prints LOL! Get someone  traveling up here to bring them down to you. $200 firm for both,

IMG_0721 (1).JPG

IMG_0671.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0682.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

9 hours ago, zdogk9 said:

Pity you won't ship.

The one frame is antique with original float glass, Todays shipping condition are terrible. Yes they can be insured but its not about the money. The frames and matting etc. cost more than the price. Just looking for good home. Way too much stuff..

17 hours ago, RAW said:

The one frame is antique with original float glass, Todays shipping condition are terrible. Yes they can be insured but its not about the money. The frames and matting etc. cost more than the price. Just looking for good home. Way too much stuff..

you in Maine, Wells ?

interested

im in RI but may be headed up 95 to NH in not too distant future

you ever get down this way twds Providence, Cape, or Hampton / Seabrook areas?

6 hours ago, GraniteStRockfish said:

you in Maine, Wells ?

interested

im in RI but may be headed up 95 to NH in not too distant future

you ever get down this way twds Providence, Cape, or Hampton / Seabrook areas?

Not been traveling much. About 1/2 from Hampton Beach. Between Ogunquit and Kennebunk  

12 hours ago, RAW said:

Prints were $140 in 1967  , last call, too much art /auction time

sorry for the delay, got jammed at work yesterday

im gonna have to pass but thank you for the consideration and really wish pickup was easier and i had a better place to hang them

but before you close up, i know of another interested party closer to you, will try to make the connection, theyll appreciate it them too