rockyoutdoors

Tinitus ?????

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

My ears are ringing louder than normal the last couple of days. I know that Spring and the pollen is not helping it. Does anyone have any good home remedies for this issue?

1 hour ago, rockyoutdoors said:

My ears are ringing louder than normal the last couple of days. I know that Spring and the pollen is not helping it. Does anyone have any good home remedies for this issue?

If it is truly tinnitus and not just a seasonal thing, your ENT will confirm it....

I have it 24/7......not at the painful level and sometime louder ten another’s but always there...just annoying

High pitched whine/hum

The bad news is none of the so called remedies you read online work...but they sound like they would, especially the ones that take 30 mins. to watch a video or read and cost $$...

1 hour ago, pakalolo said:

I wish!!!!!!! If I think about it I would completely lose my sht!! No silence in my head for the last 30 years. 

empty spaces tend to echo :read:           

Fellow sufferer :blackeye: 

For me, salt seems to have something to do with it...reduce your salt intake, see if that helps. Vitamin K2 also seems to help. Nothing makes it go away, but some things make it more tolerable. There’s no silver bullet :( 

I hear two separate tones... one of the reasons I like surf fishing is the ocean's background noise and concentrating on fishing makes me forget about the ringing.