PhilCVG

WTS: Garmin EchoMap UHD SV94 W/Transducer

9 posts in this topic

Brand new, in box. 

$825 PP. 

The sunlight-readable 9" touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.

• Navigate any waters with preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts
  • Share data with other devices on your network (7" and 9" models only)
  • Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
  • Control the most powerful trolling motor available
  • Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs

Sonar Support

This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.

Optional Transducer Bundle

Select the transducer bundle to add a GT54 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, which show you crystal-clear images below and around your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.

Preloaded Charts

Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics® data. Charts cover the coastal U.S., including the East and West coasts, Gulf of Mexico and the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes.

Quickdraw Contours

Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.

Network Capable

If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7" and 9" models only).

NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 Networks

Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.

ActiveCaptain® App

Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.

Force™ Trolling Motor Compatibility

Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.

In the Box:

• ECHOMAP UHD 94sv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
  • GT54UHD-TM transducer
  • Power/data cable
  • Tilt mount with quick release cradle
  • Flush mount
  • Protective cover
  • Hardware
  • Documentation

62DFBF03-C23E-4862-9286-A16F7E40E686.jpeg.9583316d94c58f2604b63f55c76eaeb7.jpeg

5E861C49-BCA4-4C8E-B52D-ED2C145285FF.jpeg.261eb00f39e7a7790a6ac56d4b7542f3.jpeg

E653CDA1-9406-4610-94EF-13DB1CFCE64C.jpeg.eada954c706e562f738a1a587d69e269.jpeg

These are great units, I just installed exact same unit this spring on my Whaler and took it out for maiden voyage.  I kept the 6" Garmin for nav and use the 9" for sonar.

1 hour ago, Sailah said:

These are great units, I just installed exact same unit this spring on my Whaler and took it out for maiden voyage.  I kept the 6" Garmin for nav and use the 9" for sonar.

Good to hear, thank you. I bought two, one for the center console I already have and one for the aluminum john with a jet I was hoping to purchase. That timeframe has passed for now so I’m selling this one and will install the other on the big boat. 

I’m excited to use it. Replacing a 15 or so year old Furuno unit. I’ll have a Garmin 182c and the 94SV.

I really don't "need" this but I do have a want, lol

I can offer $600.00 check or PayPal.  You can clear my check before shipping to avoid pp fees

10 hours ago, Captain Ahab said:

I really don't "need" this but I do have a want, lol

I can offer $600.00 check or PayPal.  You can clear my check before shipping to avoid pp fees

:p

I don’t need half the things I have in the garage either!

I appreciate the offer but I can still return it to the store. Was trying to avoid that hassle though. 

1 hour ago, PhilCVG said:

:p

I don’t need half the things I have in the garage either!

I appreciate the offer but I can still return it to the store. Was trying to avoid that hassle though. 

Thanks for the reply GLWS