nfnDrum

Got out today.

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Was nice to get out. Switch up to a jig and hooked a nice little surprise while trout fishing.File_000 (9).jpeg

Edited by nfnDrum

Sweet by catch.

I have a local stream that had a decent smile population.  They stock it for opening day and the once a year anglers were keeping the smallmouth saying they were brown trout. Smh

9 hours ago, 7 Rivers said:

Nice man, what did you start out fishing with?

I was bouncing between Pins minnows float and sink and Rooster Tails

15 hours ago, Captain Ahab said:

Sweet by catch.

I have a local stream that had a decent smile population.  They stock it for opening day and the once a year anglers were keeping the smallmouth saying they were brown trout. Smh

Morons, 

19 hours ago, Captain Ahab said:

Sweet by catch.

I got a good one for ya . A few years back a couple of guys lost their chit trying to catch these trout, They really had their sights on the golden trout . post-46337-0-57400600-1428453569.jpgpost-46337-0-01744500-1429126599_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 4/8/2021 at 0:36 AM, KidDkivahh said:

I got a good one for ya . A few years back a couple of guys lost their chit trying to catch these trout, They really had their sights on the golden trout . post-46337-0-57400600-1428453569.jpgpost-46337-0-01744500-1429126599_thumb.jpg

Chubs

ive been faked out by them up in Maine. I’ve had them hit top water smallie lures and big senkos too. They are the sea robin of freshwater

Edited by trwhite

8 hours ago, Cheeckakoe said:

Wow best live lining  bait for Stripers on the Delaware above Lambertville up to Worthington next to 6-8 inch Trout.   

post-46337-0-57400600-1428453569.jpg

Fall fish and the good old blue gill work as well

19 hours ago, trwhite said:

Chubs

ive been faked out by them up in Maine. I’ve had them hit top water smallie lures and big senkos too. They are the sea robin of freshwater

You don't really believe I think these fish were Trout do you? The anglers in question did yelling look at that Palomino in with these Rainbows .