April 2021 fishing reports

Rate this topic

pricise10

NoMoCo, out front, 6:00 - 8:30 PM

The blues are here. Had a nice one on in the first few casts but once he started thrashing on the surface it was game over for my light leader and took a brand new lure as a consolation prize. Kept working the stretch and found some micro bass, all on white paddletails. Action died down around 7:45. 

Hope the yak guys didnt get caught in that surge last night around high. Must have been a hell of ride back to shore. 

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

glad to see folks getting on some fish. 545-7A OC out front, incoming tide. Light wind out of the south east. Water was pretty clear but chopped up with short period 2 foot swell. South to north sweep. Worked a couple bowls, waded out to get past the bar, threw just about everything. No bait seen, no birds working, no bites for me. Just a nice walk on the beach and working on my casting :) 

1 hour ago, adoboboy said:

Hope the yak guys didnt get caught in that surge last night around high. Must have been a hell of ride back to shore. 

That NW wind came on like a beast.

SW wind died and then it immediately turned 180 degrees and started blowing 30 mph in an instant. Crazy.

Banned in Florida

An LBI misstep ... onto the accelerator. Not sure who took the pic (?)

8857160488?profile=RESIZE_710x

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

48 mins ago, Sparky said:

That NW wind came on like a beast.

SW wind died and then it immediately turned 180 degrees and started blowing 30 mph in an instant. Crazy.

It was crazy to experience on dry land, I cant even imagine on a yak how that would have felt. 

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

Just now, adoboboy said:

It was crazy to experience on dry land, I cant even imagine on a yak how that would have felt. 

It was wacky as hell.  I couldnt believe the wind picked up like that. White capped and rollers.  

9 mins ago, ctd450 said:

please tell me this is not Raritan bay?  I'm still enjoying bass on the fun plugs.  

lets just say they are everywhere