pricise10

April 2021 fishing reports

Rate this topic

346 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, Master Debaiter said:

It’s over 

Saw a lot of guys with dna rod and black vs reels with gold knob handle, they look so cool. 

Well the boats officially ready. Got the terrova installed and everything with it. And the boat ramp opens up Monday. And my quarantine ends tomorrow. Let the games begin?

IMG_20210403_130843.jpg

24 mins ago, hurricane1091 said:

Well the boats officially ready. Got the terrova installed and everything with it. And the boat ramp opens up Monday. And my quarantine ends tomorrow. Let the games begin?

IMG_20210403_130843.jpg

Expect a pm from P-10 shortly 

1 hour ago, JMB said:

Expect a pm from P-10 shortly 

1 hour ago, hurricane1091 said:

IMG_20210403_130843.jpg

Pm coming! 

A demon I have been fighting off for a couple years now. Feel like the Demon Is going to win soon. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, hurricane1091 said:

IMG_20210403_130843.jpg

Out front, MoCo, for 45 minutes this afternoon. Outgoing tide, clear water, limited wave action. Was as much a scouting trip as fishing. Tested out my waders, which I had resealed with 140 tons or more of Aquaseal! Didn't help a bit! Got two seasons out of them, but it's time to bite the bullet or just hop around on the one leg that doesn't leak!

Found three nice cuts and a decent trough along the beach. Saw something scurrying as a wave receded and dug in the area. It was loaded with medium to large sand bugs. Good sign. A few carcasses on the beach, but not enough to indicate the large number of bugs present.

Easter activities tomorrow and hope to get back out mid week.

Happy Easter to my Christian friends and Ziissen Pesach to my Jewish brethren.

On 4/2/2021 at 2:14 PM, ctd450 said:

the under amour cold gear 4.0 base pants have made all the difference in staying warm this spring wading in cold water. 

Been using em for years for fishing, hunting, and work I love em!! Heading out tonight... with 4.0 on :hooked:

1 min ago, SteveB336 said:

Been using em for years for fishing, hunting, and work I love em!! Heading out tonight... with 4.0 on :hooked:

I got them for work this winter.  was working on rooftops in the city all through January and February.  just so happens they're great for fishing :)

1 hour ago, R.O.G said:

A demon I have been fighting off for a couple years now. Feel like the Demon Is going to win soon. Enjoy!

Once it starts it probably doesn't stop because I already want a bigger one lol. But the hell I went through getting this thing the way I want it and the trailer fixed I don't think I have it in me to part ways for awhile. Thank you

1 hour ago, nam1969 said:

Out front, MoCo, for 45 minutes this afternoon. Outgoing tide, clear water, limited wave action. Was as much a scouting trip as fishing. Tested out my waders, which I had resealed with 140 tons or more of Aquaseal! Didn't help a bit! Got two seasons out of them, but it's time to bite the bullet or just hop around on the one leg that doesn't leak!

Found three nice cuts and a decent trough along the beach. Saw something scurrying as a wave receded and dug in the area. It was loaded with medium to large sand bugs. Good sign. A few carcasses on the beach, but not enough to indicate the large number of bugs present.

Easter activities tomorrow and hope to get back out mid week.

Happy Easter to my Christian friends and Ziissen Pesach to my Jewish brethren.

I feel you on the waders. Had a pair of Simms that lasted many years until last fall. Bought high end frogg toggs, all that was a available, great through Nov Jan; put them on in March leaks on both sides. Trash product Just got a new pair of Simms stocking foot trying to return the FTs