Boat Reg Renewal

Rate this topic

slfriedm

21 hours ago, slfriedm said:

Anyone try to reset a password on Mass OLE’s website?  It gives me a temp password and then asks for the current password but the temp password they say is incorrect?  Any ideas?

Just went through the same madness! It's infuriating, the password they give you isn't long enough, I was locked out and had to fill out the online I need help form, that was Wednesday haven't heard a peep since. Gotta love Mass!

I was expecting a backlog and delay, so I began renewing my HIC (Home Improvement Contractor) license on 4/2, since it was due to expire on 4/21. Also had to get DBA form at town clerks office for this renewal... Had to call into the state twice, as the web page would not allow me to change my email address connected to this account. Had two different girls who helped me, solving the problem, and both were working remotely. On 4/3, a Saturday, I got an email saying my renewal was approved, and I could now pay for my license, at 7:40 pm!!!! Wonder if it is only the construction licensing that is functioning so efficiently. I don't have to do Construction Supervisor License until July,