Hook I

White is not a color

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

Black in America is a race. It stems from having your actual race destroyed and a new one being assigned to you. It was then reinforced through slavery and segregation leading to a similar shared cultural experience for Black people.

Lol  OK Baizuo.

Tell that to the Jews.  And I know Jewish is not a race.  Tell that to Moses.

9 hours ago, Slacker said:

This is an interesting concept, "black is black". 

How do we as members of the human race decide who is black and who isn't?

Liberals like Nicky have decided they are qualified to do that for us. They will be the sole arbitors of Black/White, Right/Wrong, etc,  Now get back in line.

3 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

Lol  OK Baizuo.

Tell that to the Jews.  And I know Jewish is not a race.  Tell that to Moses.

Define white in terms of race. What are the commonalities?

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Caucasions vs Nigros...............get it.

That’s invented...actually, recently invented. The need of government to section people off by a physical trait is damned near abuse. We wouldn’t support it if they divided us by hair color or shoe size 

14 hours ago, Markushook said:

What’s a cultural race? 

it could be something like a foot race, or a bearing race, Philly even has a race street??

Technically speaking, white is all colors and black is not a color but rather an absence of color.

1 hour ago, saltydawg said:

That’s invented...actually, recently invented. The need of government to section people off by a physical trait is damned near abuse. We wouldn’t support it if they divided us by hair color or shoe size 

It is....what it is and your not gonna change it.....omo.

20 hours ago, Hook I said:

I was going to ask the same ,back in public school we were forced to read about Africa not American Africans but that was before Kwanzaa so i'm a little out of the time line thingy  

And here is another major misnomer that the PC crowd perpetuates. Africa is a continent made up of a multitude of countries with a mixed bag of races, religions, nationalities, cultures.   And let's not forget the island nations around the world.  Many black people come from them and are labeled as African and they detest that label. Their cultures are miles apart.  The left  PC idiots makes you think otherwise.

32 mins ago, rwalter7 said:

And here is another major misnomer that the PC crowd perpetuates. Africa is a continent made up of a multitude of countries with a mixed bag of races, religions, nationalities, cultures.   And let's not forget the island nations around the world.  Many black people come from them and are labeled as African and they detest that label. Their cultures are miles apart.  The left  PC idiots makes you think otherwise.

Now a days if I was black I’d be African or person of color :rav:.... nothing else . 

1 hour ago, rwalter7 said:

This is insightful— minus the partisanship. Though I would agree that the left is more interested in the racial grievance economy. 

The differences within a racial group are far more numerous and significant than the differences between racial groups. 

The same is true of the cultures and countries of Europe. 

Language, cuisine, music, religion, geography, art...

America can obscure these differences over time while also adopting and blending. On St. Patty’s day, I had a Korean taco for lunch. I haven’t (thankfully) heard a Polish joke in decades. 

1 hour ago, BassRashThumb said:

This is insightful— minus the partisanship. Though I would agree that the left is more interested in the racial grievance economy. 

The differences within a racial group are far more numerous and significant than the differences between racial groups. 

The same is true of the cultures and countries of Europe. 

Language, cuisine, music, religion, geography, art...

America can obscure these differences over time while also adopting and blending. On St. Patty’s day, I had a Korean taco for lunch. I haven’t (thankfully) heard a Polish joke in decades. 

A polish guy walks into a bar...

22ahsll.gif