Hook I

White is not a color

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

Is the Biden administration trying to eliminate the white race of peoples identity?  All of Socialist Joe’s bills / plans only mention black color , brown color and native color . Is there something hiding in “Hiding Joe “ Biden ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White isn’t a color hmmmm I don’t anything about colors....but who are the people paying the taxxes ....come on man ...joe knows who they are ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to be outraged, but there just isn't enough here.  How about giving us a policy example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like black is not a race ha ha only in America , tell that  to Washington it will go over well , you might get arrested  lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Slacker said:

I want to be outraged, but there just isn't enough here.  How about giving us a policy example?

How about $150 billion part of his (  infrastructure plan which is $2 trillion something )  for racial equality for black, brown & native color  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Hook I said:

like black is not a race ha ha only in America , tell that  to Washington it will go over well , you might get arrested  lol 

Black in America is a race. It stems from having your actual race destroyed and a new one being assigned to you. It was then reinforced through slavery and segregation leading to a similar shared cultural experience for Black people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hook I said:

How about $150 billion part of his (  infrastructure plan which is $2 trillion something )  for racial equality for black, brown & native color  

How does the $150 billion get spent and how is it supposed to provide racial equality?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

Black in America is a race. It stems from having your actual race destroyed and a new one being assigned to you. It was then reinforced through slavery and segregation leading to a similar shared cultural experience for Black people.

 

 what were they before that ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Slacker said:

How does the $150 billion get spent and how is it supposed to provide racial equality?  

I would say , do the paperwork & when you hand it in , they take a look at you & make a judgement call :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hook I said:

 what were they before that ? 

What ever cultural race they identified as being a part of.  Once enslaved they no longer had an identity, they were viewed as sub human chattel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicky Da Fish said:

What ever cultural race they identified as being a part of.  Once enslaved they no longer had an identity, they were viewed as sub human chattel.

they are going to have a fun time to an identity check on people from Canada 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 mins ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

Black in America is a race. It stems from having your actual race destroyed and a new one being assigned to you. It was then reinforced through slavery and segregation leading to a similar shared cultural experience for Black people.

 

What race was destroyed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.