Sore loser speaks at a wedding.....

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

Was their a teleprompter at the wedding....who gives a hoot let trump say what he wants ,he’s not pres....don’t tell me your afraid trump is getting more press than joe ...AND JOE IS THE PRESIDENT....the problem is JOE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BE PRESIDENT UNLESS HES CATERING TO MOB RULE OR TRYING TO GET THE APPEASEMENT VOTERS ....are you still sucking on joes money tit I mean the governments money t I t .....that explains it....LOL LOL lol

Alt leftists have serious TDS, their corrupt , senile pedophile is POTUS but they are still obsessed with President Trump!! Can’t have any focus on Joe and the Ho , keep whiiiiining about the former President. Pitiful 

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

and as they embark on a lifetime together, let me tell them how unfair everyone is to me.

I would have loved that at my wedding...would have pissed off all the stupid snowflake libs from my wife's side, maybe they would have left.

From the cheering, I don't think anyone was minding there.  Probably not your crowd.

3 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

imagine being so desperate for a camera that you drop in at a wedding to cry about how unfair it was you lost.......

ZERO class.

Still promoting the big lie.  Shame he can't accept reality.   

the biggest loser.  He should start a reality TV show...