nightfighter

Tom Wilson should still be suspended

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

wasnt that like 3 weeks ago?  you guys all loved it when he was beating up on the penguins in the playoffs and breaking guys jaws, but then when it finally happens to your guy suddenly he's a goon.

1 min ago, sbcbmx112 said:

Let's play "Who is the bigger goon?"

I'll start:

Tom Wilson or Brad Marchand

lol marchand is so little its cute when he does anything stupid

Just now, gobigblue said:

wasnt that like 3 weeks ago?  you guys all loved it when he was beating up on the penguins in the playoffs and breaking guys jaws, but then when it finally happens to your guy suddenly he's a goon.

Does not make him any less of a cheap shot dirty player.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

Does not make him any less of a cheap shot dirty player.

When did Marshand put someone in the hospital with a concussion for days? Not just once but on multiple occasions?

See the difference?

Edited by iphish

1 hour ago, gobigblue said:

lol marchand is so little its cute when he does anything stupid

Hasn't done anything stupid for a few years now.

Cabo

2 hours ago, gobigblue said:

Seriously? And you consider yourself a fan.... Remind me when I was loving what you describe, in a series that I have ne recollection of....  Dumbazz comment.   My point was more about the need for a rule change when someone inflicts injury with a head shot. The penalized player should remain ineligible for play until the injured player is medically cleared to play, or is in the line up.

49 mins ago, nightfighter said:

Seriously? And you consider yourself a fan.... Remind me when I was loving what you describe, in a series that I have ne recollection of....  Dumbazz comment.   My point was more about the need for a rule change when someone inflicts injury with a head shot. The penalized player should remain ineligible for play until the injured player is medically cleared to play, or is in the line up.

It was more of a "you guys" like bruin fans in every post across various message boards, not special to you. 

They already factor in injuries when dealing suspensions, but no one actually supports making it = the amount of time missed.  Even nhl players wouldnt support that.

27 mins ago, gobigblue said:

It was more of a "you guys" like bruin fans in every post across various message boards, not special to you. 

They already factor in injuries when dealing suspensions, but no one actually supports making it = the amount of time missed.  Even nhl players wouldnt support that.

Really?..... I know at least two former players that do, and I think their position is starting to be understood by other players who have not yet experienced such a head injury and time out of the line up. I will acknowledge that both are former players, so maybe the young'uns just haven't considered how fleeting their time in the light is going to be....

And then I present this as another example of why the other guy should sit;

On Oct. 27, 2007, Bergeron suffered a grade III concussion and a broken nose from a hit from behind by then-Flyers defenseman Randy Jones. Bergeron subsequently missed the remainder of the 2007-08 season as he went through months of dizziness, headaches and nausea.

13 hours ago, nightfighter said:

That should be the minimum.....

Posted (edited) · Report post

13 hours ago, Cabo2005 said:

Hasn't done anything stupid for a few years now.

Cabo

Agreed but even when you go back further Marshand has never delivered a head shot where someone went to the hospital that I can recall.  crickets from go blue

Edited by iphish

1 hour ago, iphish said:

Agreed but even when you go back further Marshand has never delivered a head shot where someone went to the hospital that I can recall.  crickets from go blue

marchand is the dirtiest player in the league as voted on by his peers, like every year.  why would you need me to validate how much of a dirtbag he is?  he's too little to hit anyone and concuss them, he does his dirty deeds in other ways thats why hes a pest, a cockaroach, a little rat faced *****.  stick to golf iphish