Hookerboots

2021 Togging

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

13 mins ago, Hookerboots said:

I usually get monsters during spring the spot I go but when the weather heats the big ones goes away and plenty of juveniles.

Good to hear you can get a few good ones from shore 

24 mins ago, Hookerboots said:

I usually get monsters during spring the spot I go but when the weather heats the big ones goes away and plenty of juveniles.

I know a spot that seems to consistently produce as well in the Spring. Hopefully its not the same one!

There isnt much space at this spot I am referring to so this year Im taking days off during the week to make a trip there

4 mins ago, Richard_the_Aughth said:

I know a spot that seems to consistently produce as well in the Spring. Hopefully its not the same one!

There isnt much space at this spot I am referring to so this year Im taking days off during the week to make a trip there

If its at a certain bridge, I'll see you there. 

FIGHT-FIGHT!!!

In the spring, please be mindful of the females full of eggs. Keep some males for eating but let the girls go "be (RE) productive"....

3 hours ago, VitaminDee said:

If its at a certain bridge, I'll see you there. 

Ahh "the bridge" I don't do bridges.

1 hour ago, jason colby said:

FIGHT-FIGHT!!!

In the spring, please be mindful of the females full of eggs. Keep some males for eating but let the girls go "be (RE) productive"....

Certainly sir! but I do admit the female fight harder than males and most tog that me and my buddy catches are let go.  

5 mins ago, Hookerboots said:

Ahh "the bridge" I don't do bridges.

Certainly sir! but I do admit the female fight harder than males and most tog that me and my buddy catches are let go.  

Hey, because you look like Kim Jong-un, I'm inviting you on a "free trip" aboard Little Sister!

You can choose any inshore (flounder, sea bass, fluke, blackfish, etc) Tuesday or Thursday open boat trip from May through November. Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you more details.

1 hour ago, jason colby said:

Hey, because you look like Kim Jong-un, I'm inviting you on a "free trip" aboard Little Sister!

You can choose any inshore (flounder, sea bass, fluke, blackfish, etc) Tuesday or Thursday open boat trip from May through November. Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you more details.

This offer available to a college student in Boston looking to get out on the water for a change? It gets a little boring to fish the Fens from the bank all the time Lmao :laugh:

On 3/24/2021 at 2:52 PM, jkorgood said:

This offer available to a college student in Boston looking to get out on the water for a change? It gets a little boring to fish the Fens from the bank all the time Lmao :laugh:

We should put together a "looks like Kim Jong-un" contest on here.

Tim S can be the judge and he can award the prize. Perhaps make it an annual winter thing.

We all go a bit nuts in the winter....