Harf

Is this the future the Dems have planned for rental property owners

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, charloots said:

None of that is happening in populated areas if they are on public assistance.

Cut off the power with an axe, and the water with a miniexcavator...oops.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:50 AM, ridenfish said:

My step father's friend has a renter that he cannot evict.  He hasn't paid since the chinese plague was released on the earth. 

He is going out of his mind about it, since the guy lives above him. 

I'd be playing "It's A Small World After All" at top volume 24/7

F U Q them a flat a day on his car,a qt of milk thru the cracked window....p e e on the radiator of his car .....no water,no electric the bill isn't paid any damages to apartment gets a mechanics lean....where the tenant can get you is a plastic cup or a half a pound of plaster of Paris down the toilet...

This is the issue in these cases: they use your "civility" against you.  I'd have a real calm talk with the dude.  "Look, in the long term, you will be leaving these premises.  How you leave is up to you.  Intact and smiling, as in the next week or so, or bloodied, horrified, maimed, and afflicted with horrors for the rest of your life in the next few months.  Your choice, but you WILL be leaving."   

Then I'd devout my life into making his a living nightmare.   It wouldn't take long.  I'd go completely uncivilized, savagery on him.  

Surely the person leaves the premises to buy food, go to work, etc, have a professional "juice man" run into to him somewhere and offer to let him continue to walk normally in the future if he vacates the premises.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:46 AM, KnewBee said:

"...at least 7, maybe 8, cases of this exact type of situation..."  In a whole year!

"...The California model will become the national system if Omar's bill becomes law..."   Yes, this is inevitable!

"...the future that the Democrats have planned for property owners across America..."    Devious Democrats, they will destroy us!!!

As the "article" is not cited, or dated, I cannot confirm which outlet is fear mongering here.

But, based on the information provided, and sans any question, I will just say it is a load of crap written to generate fear.

Be afraid, be very, very afraid... 

Portland, Rochester NY, NY City, Queens, Balitmore, Philly, Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis for God's Sake!