No reasonable person

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

From Forbes

Sidney Powell Argues Her Dominion Defamation Lawsuit Be Tossed Because ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Believe Her

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

...“Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support defendants’ position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process,” Powell’s lawyers wrote. “Reasonable people understand that the ‘language of the political arena, like the language used in labor disputes … is often vituperative, abusive and inexact’... It is likewise a ‘well recognized principle that political statements are inherently prone to exaggeration and hyperbole.’”

There were a bunch of "reasonable" people in here that started the "Release the Kraken" thread, The "Go Sidney go" thread, the "absolute truth thread", the "proof" thread, and the list goes on.

Further proof that "reasonable people" as used here by the legal speak team, are just the gullible and easily fooled by fake news and lies from the previous administration.

Suckers.  "reasonable" suckers, I guess.

This reminds me of the egg on the face of the left after being soul torn and outraged about kids in cages and then realizing they were lied to and made to look like a fool on Social Media.

Cant we all just admit that we are trying to defend reprehensible people.  On both sides.  We are being played.

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

1 min ago, Shipwreck said:

Cant we all just admit that we are trying to defend reprehensible people.  On both sides.  We are being played.

Both sides are bad. 
but only when republicans look stupid. 
I never see this floated in a thread attacking democrats. 

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

Both sides are bad. 
but only when republicans look stupid. 
I never see this floated in a thread attacking democrats. 

You, likely, aren’t paying attention. 

Terms like, they all do x, both sides are guilty, politicians suck, etc.... are frequently used to crush our elected shitbirds. 

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

Believes in Krakens. 

while I agree with this. That only emotionally broken mental defective people would believe the crap being spewed by team trump. I don’t think that will be enough to dismiss the case. 

Trump in jail yet?

You, of all people, wish to comment on "emotionally broken mental defective people"? 

The Kraken turns out to be a complete liar and phony.   Shocking.

Too bad no reasonable judge will let the case be dismissed so she's ****ed every which way.   And no reasonable person will ever hire her again.  Emphasis on "reasonable".

Edited by GeoffT