WTS- Tufline Fluorocarbon XD 50 and 60 lb- 15 spools

19 mins ago, daytripper said:

Sounds good to me, what sizes/colors you have?

Im pretty sure 1/4 up to 1 1/5 oz white, pink n white, black, chartruse, wine,ill dig em out if your intersted,great Btails

What do you have in white, chart, and wine? I was looking for heavy for jigging in deeper water with the boat. What style bucktails are they?

20 mins ago, ddddodc said:

I will take 2 60# at asking 80 shipped 

Unfortunately I said I'd give morningwood 1st shot at 2 spools of 60 since we are negotiating an offer for plugs he has, which leaves me with 1 spool of 60 left. I'll give you first shot at that last spool, $40 shipped, or we can do a spool of 50 with the 60 instead

32 mins ago, daytripper said:

I dont think any are more than 1 1/5 oz i use off boat also, w 10 or 15 lb test,snap jigging,they are  rip splitters, arrow head,jetty casters,,smiling bills,great for boat n surf,

Hmmm, let me see what you have then in the larger ones. I'm not much of a snap jigger, I usually throw 3-4 oz to get down but I do want to try it more

1 hour ago, Skylands27 said:

Sounds good to me! Will do. That leaves 1 spool of 60 for anyone else wanting it

Do you have any specific plugs you are looking for or do you just prefer the surfster style? I have tons of custom plugs. I looked for that Big Fish (rainbow colored one but cant find it) I do have that yellow StriperBites and the one under the rainbow. Where and when do you fish that might help me narrow down some selections.

MorningWood
(*member formerly know as 'kevnmary')