JimG

I'm not sure about this bear spray theory

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

On 3/16/2021 at 5:39 PM, NavyVet said:

Are you saying its ok to spay capital officers with bear spray or any other spray that could be harmful to ones health.   How about any of those knuckheads were in the wrong place at the wrong time trying to interfere with Government.

Ditto!  Not a single one of the 250 + Arrested knuckheads have been charged of 

Sedition!

Welcome Aboard, SHIPMATE!  I spent several months with the Alligator Navy, 7th FLEET IN 1960!  Assault Battallion, 3rd MARDIV, 3rd Battalion,  5th Marine Regt, 

We did 2 AMFIB Landings To Formosa, South China Sea, and 1 AMFIB landing in the Philippine Island of Luzon the commemorate the 17th Anniversary of Gen. Mac Arthur’s return to the Philippines. I was a Squad Leader for 2nd Squad, Mike Company, 3rd Bn, 5th Marines!

The City of TACLOBAN thru a 3 Day Party for the 3rd Bn, 5th Marine Regiment & The Amphib Sailors who put use on the Beach! 

Semper Fi!  RJ  My oldest son Flew P3 Orion’s out of Jacksonville NAS Sub Hunter’s and Intelligent Birds in the Middle East during Kuwait and later on Iraq!

18 hours ago, RJ said:

Ditto!  Not a single one of the 250 + Arrested knuckheads have been charged of 

Sedition!

Welcome Aboard, SHIPMATE!  I spent several months with the Alligator Navy, 7th FLEET IN 1960!  Assault Battallion, 3rd MARDIV, 3rd Battalion,  5th Marine Regt, 

We did 2 AMFIB Landings To Formosa, South China Sea, and 1 AMFIB landing in the Philippine Island of Luzon the commemorate the 17th Anniversary of Gen. Mac Arthur’s return to the Philippines. I was a Squad Leader for 2nd Squad, Mike Company, 3rd Bn, 5th Marines!

The City of TACLOBAN thru a 3 Day Party for the 3rd Bn, 5th Marine Regiment & The Amphib Sailors who put use on the Beach! 

Semper Fi!  RJ  My oldest son Flew P3 Orion’s out of Jacksonville NAS Sub Hunter’s and Intelligent Birds in the Middle East during Kuwait and later on Iraq!

Thanks for your service and that of your son.   Started out in the Air Force as a avionic Tech  then moved to the Navy and did 25 years of active and reserve time.    Deployed to the Middle east during OEF/OIF, many stints at Fifth Fleet.   Probably moved around to 6-8 units over the course of Navy career.

On 3/18/2021 at 6:47 AM, codfish said:

Anyone remember this "Don't worry Airman its just a little pepper spray:banghd:"

138484829_1189057861510867_1097306428126402441_o.jpg

We had a cement block building at Ft. Dix for that. You memorize your ssn pretty quick in there. :scuba: