Great day for the Pats

Rate this topic

Dieseldog13

Gilmore wants paid.  He knows he is not playing for SBs anymore..  

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

• 3 weeks later...

N'Keal Harry is asking the Patriots to trade him.   :moon:

giphy.gif

Edited by flylikabird

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

His agents argument is flawed, Not enough opportunity.....Nkeal was injured for most of the time, unable to get separation due to a balky ankle injury. The first year was a big case of the dropsies.......I doubt someone will pick him up, unless it's a league minimum. He'll be released and BB will give him one more shot, possibly.

wow, cheap....

FOXBORO, MASS. (WHDH) - The New England Patriots have reportedly signed rookie quarterback Mac Jones to a four-year contract worth $15.6 million.

what am I missing, jets will sign zach wilson for 35 million, 4 years and 22 mil guaranteed, wtf?

Edited by iphish

On 7/7/2021 at 6:46 PM, iphish said:

wow, cheap....

FOXBORO, MASS. (WHDH) - The New England Patriots have reportedly signed rookie quarterback Mac Jones to a four-year contract worth $15.6 million.

what am I missing, jets will sign zach wilson for 35 million, 4 years and 22 mil guaranteed, wtf?

Coach has got Mac n' Cheese drinking the Kool-aid.

giphy.gif   

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato