Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
addict

winchmaster - I know you're pretty hardcore...but

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Duh.

Who do you think the guy is third from the left??? cwm12.gif

That's Winchie. On a lazy day. When he doesn't feel like swimming all the way to the rocks, or climbing up and down cliffs all day. cwm13.gif Only he doesn't use a net, he still uses his freshly re-wrapped surf rods and Fixters.

Strangest thing I'll do is stand on a ladder in a lake and fish. But then I'm a wimp and my balance isn't good enough to hang from sticks. tongue.gif

Addict LOL! No pole sitting here. LOL Though there are a few places on Polk and Castro where I hear that the "boys" do that. eek.gif and No I won't scout that place!

Me now that I'm older would swim to the closer rocks but when I was young and dumb that big ole rock out far would suit me fine

Those are the toll takers at the west end of the Cape Cod Canal. The guy on the left is the exact change lane wink.gif

"Sri Lanka stilt fishing"

Turns out they're commercial fisherman and they don't hop on anyonelse's stilt. I guess they have a gentlemen's agreement. We talk about, "hey, that's my rock!". These guys I guess say, "get off my stilt!"

What we do for some fish...lol

winch - you mean in your younger days, you'd actually swim out that far? you must be kidding?

No I'm not that was well within my reach plus the climb down the cliff before. It looks like a good place to throw from. In fact some places I still fish require tougher swims than that.

That's good stuff smile.gif You'd think it'd be hard to throw a net or do anything trying to hang on with one hand icon25.gif

TimS