Pichney LOT

9 hours ago, BassinJ said:

Are these the large 7 1/2"? And would you be willing to split the white one?

Yeah they are the large ones, I’d split but would prefer to sell as a lot, if I split I’d have to be at $35 Shipped per lure

GOD made my Mold different from the rest, Then he broke that mold so I know I'm Blessed.

I am going to fish it, in your opinion do you believe the belly swivels will hold up ok on some good fish, as in aren't too rusted out or anything? If so, I will take the white one if you end up splitting. Thanks for considering.

No excuses, go fishing.

16 mins ago, BassinJ said:

I am going to fish it, in your opinion do you believe the belly swivels will hold up ok on some good fish, as in aren't too rusted out or anything? If so, I will take the white one if you end up splitting. Thanks for considering.

They do have some corrosion, I’d hate to say they’d hold up and you lose the fish of a lifetime.

214B9225-2AB4-4C8B-AE55-6C0BD06BE8B9.jpeg

D0579AF1-B8AD-43AE-977C-71F128887CE3.jpeg

GOD made my Mold different from the rest, Then he broke that mold so I know I'm Blessed.

1 hour ago, Bait Tailer said:

Any chance you could weigh and share weights of the remaining two?

According to my scale the blue cloud is 3.3oz and the red head is 3.5oz, weights may vary I just use my wife’s food scale lol so not sure the exact accuracy of it.