grousechaser

FS: Storm Shads

9 posts in this topic

11 Packs of Storm Shads with weighted heads as shown in the photos.
 Each pack includes 3  jig heads-3/8 oz. 3/16 oz. and 1/4 oz.
$22.00 plus $14.00 shipping. PayPal

s-l1600-1.jpg

48 mins ago, Max4 said:

$14 dollars shipping ? 

If you are interested in buying these, make an offer.  This message is a borderline criticism of price.  Thanks.

Thanks Dave. I just want to make it clear that I use USPS Medium Flat rate boxes which usually run $13.00 to $15.50 depending on the zip code. Small boxes are $8.00 approx. 

7 hours ago, grousechaser said:

Thanks Dave. I just want to make it clear that I use USPS Medium Flat rate boxes which usually run $13.00 to $15.50 depending on the zip code. Small boxes are $8.00 approx. 

I apologize to you sir or mam.I would NEVER intentionally say or do ANYTHING to embarrass or upset anyone ! If I did please forgive me it was not on purpose !!!@ Mark 

8 hours ago, DaveC said:

If you are interested in buying these, make an offer.  This message is a borderline criticism of price.  Thanks.

Please forgive me I would NEVER intentionally do or say anything.yo upset or embarrass anyone! Mark 

Mark,

It's OK. No offense taken. I understand that selling something for $22 and then a $14 shipping fee sounds odd but the USPS Flat rate boxes are expensive. USPS provides the box for "free" so it is convenient when I run out of boxes. Anyhow, that's my story.