fishless

WTS Hobie Trax 2-30 Cart

16 posts in this topic

Brand new, never used, tags are still on it. 

Bought it before I knew about the older Outbacks not having the reinforced scuppers.  Now I'm worried and would rather have piece of mind and go with something different.

$220, meet in NJ Ocean County up to Sandy Hook. 

2 hours ago, bstriping said:

I have a 2014 outback and use that cart with no issues whatsoever. 

See now I had a few ppl tell me its risky because the reinforced scupper started in 2015 and the cart was known to cause cracks on 2014 and older models.  Others say like you, that they use it.  I honestly don't know what to do.  

Aww man wish you were closer to Boston just pick up Hobie outback would love grab this for that price. 

I am in OC. I sae a video online where it was being used on my kayak (breakwater 12). Can you tell me the distance between the poles? I will measure this weekend. Of it works, I will take it. 

21 hours ago, ICastAsJason said:

I am in OC. I sae a video online where it was being used on my kayak (breakwater 12). Can you tell me the distance between the poles? I will measure this weekend. Of it works, I will take it. 

Stand by, I'll have an answer for you this evening.  

On 3/9/2021 at 11:55 AM, ICastAsJason said:

Width measured across from inside of left post to inside right is 10"

8 hours ago, Riche33 said:

If I cast does not take it I will take it 100%. Thanks 

Hi Richie let's give Jason until noon Sat..  If he does not take it by then it's yours.