FEW3

Rib muscle cramps

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I turned over to get a drink of my seltzer and reached over to turn out the light and it happened. It was a ball of muscle that popped up between my rib and skin, it hurt so bad but, it kept tightening. 

 Doc Hop, is rib cramps a legit thing? Would you say it's a disability?

 

( it's still doing it. 3 ribs up just right of my sternum, it a muscle thing)

Edited by FEW3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, FEW3 said:

to get a drink of my seltzer

That was you problem

Right there

Seltzer.

:howdy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FEW3 said:

I turned over to get a drink of my seltzer and reached over to turn out the light and it happened. It was a ball of muscle that popped up between my rib and skin, it hurt so bad but, it kept tightening. 

 Doc Hop, is rib cramps a legit thing? Would you say it's a disability?

 

( it's still doing it. 3 ribs up just right of my sternum, it a muscle thing)

Does it hurt when you breathe in and out? If you popped a rib a chiropractor can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FEW3 said:

I turned over to get a drink of my seltzer and reached over to turn out the light and it happened. It was a ball of muscle that popped up between my rib and skin, it hurt so bad but, it kept tightening. 

 Doc Hop, is rib cramps a legit thing? Would you say it's a disability?

 

( it's still doing it. 3 ribs up just right of my sternum, it a muscle thing)

You get one cramp and you're already talking disability? :squid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Popasilov said:

During night you should have at least one of those next to your bed

Grolsch 01.jpg

I remember drinking those in the parking lot at high school during lunch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, EricJ said:

I remember drinking those in the parking lot at high school during lunch...

I remember using that ceramic piece to finish a joint without getting stinky fingers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, looney tunes said:

I remember using that ceramic piece to finish a joint without getting stinky fingers.

everybody did that... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.